Author: Subject: 4H-ers?
HumanoidCarbonUnit
JulNo Member

Mood: Contento

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-23-2008 at 03:52 PM
4H-ers?

Who else is a 4Her here? I know I can't be the only one. When are you guys going to fair? What do you show? How are you managing your story and getting ready for fair? How long have you been in 4H?

I've been in 4H for 9 years and was in it as a Clover bud for 3 years. In total I've been in 4H for 11 years, next year will probably be my last because there is no way I can manage it with college. I might come back and help my old club out when I get through college though. I currently show dogs but I use to show horses when I had them. I personally like showing dogs more because it is more friendlier, some of the horse people are really not the nicest in my area.

I have fair the first full week in August so right now I'm working on getting everything ready. I'm out with my dog every day for at least on hour and have three work outs with my club a week that I go to. I'm also working on getting two educational posters done, writing out and working on perfecting a doughnut recipe, working out the sudden kinks in my table setting project, and getting pictures taken care of. I'm taking some house plants too but they don't need much work. I was going to take a newspaper article, foreign food, semi-homemade food, and vegetables but that didn't work out well because not all of my vegetable are ready to go anywhere. I was also going to take a long story (300+) but it's not done yet and I think it is a little too long :P

--
JulNo \'08 Title: A Great Mess (working title)
Body Count: 1
Opera References: 13
All Nighters pulled: 8
writter_chick_94
JulNo Member

Mood: tired and excited
JulNoWriMo Title: lost of random novels...

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-26-2008 at 12:24 PM

I'm a 4H-er. this will be my 4th year. my fair is in August. showing like 40 projects

2006 NaNoWriMo: On the trail of thefts (winner + merit award (2nd to best of show) winner in the 4-H Fair 07)

2007NaNoWriMo: A New Dawning (winner)

2008 NaNoEdMo: 15 of 50 hours (lost)

2008 JulNoWriMo:The Renewal (winner)

2009 NaNoEdmo: 53 of 50 hours(winner)

www.dragcave.net/user/dragon_artist94
Please give my poor dragons some clikies! They\'re going to die if you don\'t... :(

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]