marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-8-2014 at 06:40 PM
a time for love

This is my progress report about my vampire human romance novel that I hope can become published once I finish writing it and rewriting it while hoping to win JulNo this year. And also have my novel published too once its polished and edited as well. I will post my goals and talk about my progress soon.

[Edited on 7-8-2014 by marielaurent2221]

[Edited on 7-11-2014 by marielaurent2221]

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2014 at 07:08 AM

I'm writing a bit more words in my novel today with being at 158 in it. I hope to reach 1k soon.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2014 at 07:53 AM

I have 457 words in my novel today. Hope to make it to 1k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2014 at 12:05 PM

Yes, I have made it to 1,003 words in my novel. Hopefully I can make it to 1.5k and than 2k afterwards.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2014 at 04:56 PM

I have 1,081 words in my novel. I hope to be at 1.5k all the way towards 2k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2014 at 10:50 PM

Yes, I have 1,607 words in my novel. I hope to be at 2k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2014 at 03:29 AM

Yes, I beat my word count and now I have 2,208 words in my novel. I hope to reach 2.5k and then 3k afterwards.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2014 at 02:54 PM

Yes, I'm at 2,660 words in my novel almost to 3k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-13-2014 at 11:16 AM

I plan to write more words soon to be at 3k.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-13-2014 at 11:53 AM

Yes, I am at 3,120 words in my first novel. I plan to be at 3.3k in it soon and be at 1k in my second novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-18-2014 at 01:09 AM

Yea, I am at4,146 words in my first novel. I hope to be at 4.3k through 5k in my novel soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-27-2014 at 06:08 PM

Yes, I am at 5,001 words in my novel. I hope to be at 6k through 10k in my novel soon. :)XD

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2014 at 07:25 PM

Yea, I have 6,017 words in my novel. I hope to make it to 7k through 10k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-30-2014 at 02:59 PM

Yay, I am at 8,016 words in my novel. I hope to be at 9k through 15k in my novel soon.:)

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2014 at 05:46 AM

Yay, I have 9,279 words in my novel. I hope to be at 10k through 15k in my novel today!

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2014 at 08:00 PM

Yay, I have 10,013 words in my novel. I hope to be at 10.1k through 15k in my novel soon! :)

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]