JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [07/31/07] As We Approach The "End"...
JulNoWriMo
JulNoWriMo Webmaster

Mood: busy

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

smiley01.gif posted on 7-31-2007 at 06:26 PM
[07/31/07] As We Approach The "End"...

Well, JulNoWriMo has officially ended over there in the U.K. (Actually, I believe that only those in North/South America have time left to write--so get writing!) It was a crazy month, and it completely flew by.

Congratulations to all those who have won (and who will have won by the time the night is up!) Please remember to enter in your final word count--on the 2nd or the 3rd the word counts will be stored away for all of eternity (that way I don't wait until next year in order to figure out all the stats).

REALLY GOOD NEWS: I think we had over 25 winners this year! THAT'S AMAZING!!!

Also, we've had a combined total of over 2 million words. Can we make it to 2.5 million??? 3 million??? There's less than five hours left on the east coast!

To all winners--you will be receiving a winner's certificate and avatar in your U2U inbox soon. More on that later. :-)

Happy writing, and congratulations!

JulNoWriMo
JulNoWriMo Webmaster

Mood: busy

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 8-5-2007 at 03:27 PM

Quick update--we actually had 35 winners this year! (Wow!) Also, we did pass the 2.5 million words mark--our total was very, very close to 2.75 million! Awesome job, everybody.

All word counts have now been archived on the main site for all of eternity. A U2U message to all winners will be sent out in a few minutes giving a link to the winner's icon and winner's certificate. You guys deserve a cake!

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]