JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: Hilarious/awkward things that could happen during a date
edgy
JulNo Writer

Mood: You'd never guess how much I wrote on the meaning of Lady Justice...

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

smiley09.gif posted on 7-23-2007 at 04:16 PM
Hilarious/awkward things that could happen during a date

It's not a plot issue, really, I'm just looking for suggestions. Lets say FMC1 dates MMC1 and FMC2 dates MMC2 (for now, then the guys switch off cuz they're....just like that and they're identical twins .. and it's funny XD ). Some information that might help:

FMC1 has anger management problems and is a sadist, also has a weird, sometimes awkward sense of humor, and is a bit on the perverted side (to put it mildly)

MMC1 [is blonde] loves Italian food, is very charismatic, reads for a pastime, [moderately] outgoing and is usu. a lot more successful in getting girls then his twin..

FMC2 is a 'good girl', but recently her jealously and some other event forced her to become desperate for a date, sometimes shy but sometimes talks way too much for her own good

MMC2 [is blonde, but normally dyes his hair darker, don't ask why] loves very spicy food and some junk food, he works out for a pastime, he is too outgoing and usu. annoys girls with his 'tactics' (but the girls we're talking about here are 'dumb' enough to actually be impressed)

Oh, I should mention this. The girls are sixteen and the guys are a few years older.

If your suggestion(s) make me laugh uncontrollably for five minutes, rolling on the floor and bashing my head against things, I won't jsust give you a cookie, I'll give you a whole box! :D

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]