JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: Connor of Northgate

Word Count: 125025 / 50000
Word Count Start100% CompleteWord Count End

JulNoWriMo Winner!

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 01:58 PM
The love of Writing

Hello!

Some of you might know me from the November NaNo Madness. NaNo challenges are among my favorite times of the year and I have to say that the JulNo set up reminds me of the early years of the original NaNo. I love the word count rankings and the general air of fun here.

I also love writing and the challenges give me a reason to fly for a few days. I'm barely into day 1 here and hope to get moving soon, but work stuff is holding me back right now.

I hope the rest of you are having fun!

Foodmoon
Experienced JulNo'er

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-7-2013 at 01:54 AM

Hey there,
Nice to meet you. Can't say I've run into you before, but at least one person on the nano chat that I'm on year round who has read your book about Nano.
I love writing, and write year round, but I'm not much into challenges. I'm more of a plodder, so I just make my daily goal 2k when I actually participate. [Which I'm not this year. I had to stop putting in my garden in order to organize my parents 40th anniversary party, so I have to finish that, and that's not a small project. And my work hours have ...well, doubled, much to my surprise. I'll probably do nano later this year, though.]
And yes, I'm having fun! :) Is there any other way to approach julno or nano? Even when I don't participate, I have a lot of fun encouraging others and seeing the ideas people come up with.
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-7-2013 at 03:45 PM

Hi Zette, nice to meet you. I love writing as well. i hope everything goes great for you. :)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]