Author: Subject: Daily Progress Report
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-17-2013 at 06:43 AM

Yea, i wrote more words in my JulNo novel and now have 14k in it. I hope to be at 15k through 20k in it soon.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
Nella Fantasia
JulNo Member

Mood: Inspired
JulNoWriMo Title: Lotte

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-17-2013 at 01:10 PM

2 pm and I've hit 2,100 words so far. I'm going to try to attempt another 1,000 words today (while writing my other novel). Must. Get. Caught. Up!

Edit: 11:30 pm and I've written a total of 3,500 words today. Still not enough to be caught up, but more than I thought. Finished the scene I was on and am now stuck with where to go next. That's my cue to call it a night.

[Edited on 7-18-2013 by Nella Fantasia]
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-18-2013 at 01:09 PM

The time is 1:09p.m. on day Eighteen i have 17k words in my JulNo novel. hopefully i can make it to 18k and 20k later today. :)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
jul_sea24
JulNo Member

Mood: I'm writing, be right back.
JulNoWriMo Title: Untitled Yet

Word Count: 28304 / 50000
Word Count Start57% Complete43% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-19-2013 at 03:39 PM

Day 19: hit the 70k mark. only 30k to achieve my challenge that I set for myself. Somewhat doubtful that I will be able to do this considering I'm going on vacation next week, but we shall see - I shall bring my laptop and will write, not sure how often and how much whenever I do but I'm gonna hope to get back on track. I'm somewhat behind on where I want to be currently. I still feel like I have a long way to go to reach the complete climax of the story even though it's past the half-way mark. My idea is difficult to work with in general (in my opinion) and I seem to create new ideas to place in the novel. Some characters I hate but know they have to be involved in the stories, others I seem to favor more...oops.
The next few days are definitely important for the book development - I seem to be able to connect the ideas but not sure in the form and when the connection will happen yet - but we shall see. I hope to write around 8k more today, and since Ive done 10k before it is possible, I just need to figure a way to motivate myself...
rowena
JulNo Procrastinator

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-21-2013 at 08:53 PM

I'm over halfway done now! Granted, I had to start working on my second project, which I was saving for after I finish my current WIP, to get some more words in, but I was planning to start it when I finished anyway, and my creativity for the other one has been seriously drained by my job. *sigh* I'm still hoping I can reach 50k though!

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-22-2013 at 10:05 AM

Its day 22, and i have reached 20k in Alpha Alliance. Which makes me happy i hope to be at 25k through 30k later today in my JulNo novel soon. :)

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-26-2013 at 04:39 PM

Yea, its day Twenty-Six on Friday the fourth week of July. I have 34k in Alpha Alliance my JulNo novel. I hope to reach 35k through 40k and finally be at 50k and beyond that soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 08:28 PM

Yea, its day Twenty-Eight, Sunday on the first of the last four days in July for JulNo and i am at 50k i hope to reach 51k through 55k in Alpha Alliance soon. :)

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 09:50 AM

Its day Twenty-Nine in this late morning hour on the second day of the last four days of this month in July. Just two days left and i have 54,013 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance i hope to be at 55k through 60k in it soon. :)

Tina
Super Moderator

Mood: Ain't Lonely

Word Count: 50021 / 50000
Word Count Start100% CompleteWord Count End

JulNoWriMo Winner!

[*] posted on 7-31-2013 at 06:14 PM

It's August! My final WC for July is 72,622 words. :)

~ ♥ ~
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2013 at 06:18 PM

Today is the Thirty-first the last day of JulNo and July here in the states. I have 60,360 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 61k through 65k and then 70k through 75k in it today before this day ends.

Pages:  1    3

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]