Beastfire
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Vaguely nuts! ^_^
JulNoWriMo Title: Hell Bent

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-30-2013 at 02:08 PM
Welcome to Hell Bent

Okay, so, I've decided to continue from the project I'd started last year.

That project is a series called Hell Bent. The series itself takes place in the city of Hell Bent, PA (Lab capital of the US), and follows a family made up of mutants and magic users, basically, as they deal with a number of enemies (such as a mage, an arms dealer/cyborg, and a serial killer).

I've completed the series proper, but still need to edit it. So that's part of what I'm doing for July.

Also, I intend to write a number of short stories, to help myself get a better feel for characters outside of the main family.

There will also be illustrations done during this month, all based around something from this particular 'verse.

Bottom line? I've decided to be a rebel this July, and intend to share my progress in said rebellion with anyone that elects to keep track on this thread.
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-30-2013 at 02:24 PM

Your novel sounds interesting good luck Beastfire. :)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
Tatra
JulNo Writer

Mood: Shiny
JulNoWriMo Title: Prescott Dormitory

Word Count: 102201 / 50000
Word Count Start100% CompleteWord Count End

JulNoWriMo Winner!

[*] posted on 6-30-2013 at 02:34 PM

Sounds like you have a lot to do XD Good luck with it all!

Zombie Writers United

Julno 14: Prescott Dormitory - when the dead show up for class the King will slowly topple.
Beastfire
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 11:23 PM

I've finished 6 pics related to this today. All of them had been started a while ago. But I put the finishing touches on them earlier today. Five are also for a 100 Themes challenge, and the last is a group picture.

The first 5 images focus on my character Travis, a part-monkey chatterbox with a regenerative ability.

Theme 1: Life.
Here, Travis has returned from the dead for the... I want to say 5th time, grabbing his best friend's leg with a foot.

Theme 55: Mutation.
Travis, at age 14, after having just become part monkey.

Theme 75: Crisis.
Travis had managed to annoy the crap out of Lorena, an infamous arms dealer. How? He has called her a pirate. Repeatedly. Right to her face. She'd shot him in the face, and made sure not to take any chances with him being a pain any further.

Theme 90: Fire.
Trav has awakened his ability to use magic. Get the hell out of his way.

Theme 100: Death (Some gore, here)
The first time Travis has died, via bisection. He'd just pushed his friend Spencer out of the way of a few blades that would have done the same to him.

And finally, the group pic of as many named characters as I could fit in.

As for who is who, going from the back, left to right:
Walter Malone (Travis and Gemmy's father), Jack and Aleksi (married couple living in Russia), Nick Taylor (FBI agent/brother of Beast and Serena), Ivy Sangre (assassin/Beast's friend/Trav's girlfriend), Beast Taylor (assassin), Serena Taylor (Beast's twin sister/mad scientist/adoptive mother of Travis and Gemmy), Silas McManus (father of Slade McManus), Yvette Sangre (Ivy's twin sister/Slade's concubine), Tsaeb (Beast's clone), Slade McManus (arc 2 antagonist/evil mage), Crazy Yuri (Nikolai's hired muscle), Nikolai (corrupt Russian scientist), Lorena Wright (arms dealer/cyborg), Leroy and Linda Abbot (Spencer's parents), Lane Martin (accountant for Visions Studios), Jesse Lynn Belle (serial killer/star of a number of snuff films), Alexia Barlowe (former patient of Spencer's/victim of Jesse), Jack Markov (director of snuff films at Visions Studios), Andrew (Sloane's boyfriend), Sloane Stark (owner of Hell Bent Comics), Tony Jordan (bitter divorcee that works at the comic shop), Leo Kent (works at the comic shop), Hal Parker (rather new comic shop employee), Peter Richards (another employee there), Bruce Curry (another new guy at the comic shop, and an Aquaman fan), Travis Malone (one of the main characters), Daniel Abbot (Spencer's son/Travis' nephew), Spencer Abbot (doctor, Travis' best friend/brother-in-law, Gemmy's husband), Gemini "Gemmy" Abbot (Travis' little sister, and a yoga instructor)

And that weirdo in the center of it all would be me.
Beastfire
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-5-2013 at 06:27 PM

Okay, update!

Haven't written much this week. Though I do have 5 pictures set for coloring, these ones featuring Spencer, and have started on sketching the first set for Beast. Hoping to have one or both sets up here eventually.
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-5-2013 at 09:37 PM

Good luck Beastfire. :)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
Beastfire
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-5-2013 at 11:49 PM

Thanks, marielaurent2221. Hope your project's going well! ^_^
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-15-2013 at 01:56 PM

It is going great thanks for asking Beastfire. I hope everything goes great in your novel today and that your day goes well for you. :)

Beastfire
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-15-2013 at 03:23 PM

Thanks. I'm hoping to go for a massive scanning session tonight, and to bring my theme pic number up to 50. Also thinking of writing a 1000 word piece to go with each one. Still possible within the latter half of the month, right?
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-15-2013 at 04:01 PM

Yep, its possible. Keep going you can do it Beastfire. :)

Beastfire
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2013 at 08:01 PM

Got my 50 pics pretty much done for now. The 1000 words for each wouldn't quite happen, though. I'm going with 500-1000 for each, instead.

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]