JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [Erotica] Is anyone writing Erotica this year?
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-23-2013 at 12:46 PM
Is anyone writing Erotica this year?

I am writing Alpha Alliance and Fanfics this year that have some intimate scenes and i was wondering if anyone else is writing in this genre this year too. If so i am curious to know about it. :)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
FantasyFreak
JulNo Writer

JulNoWriMo Title: Chaos is Thicker than Blood

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 12:12 AM

I keep thinking about writing an erotica... Problem is that I can never find any good examples of the genre to read. Fifty Shades of Grey doesn't count: it's a bad book (and yes, I've read it.) So I mostly stick to my short stories in this genre, though my erotica writing has been scarce over the last year and a half...

But anyways, my novel may include some erotic scenes but I wouldn't classify the book as erotica. We'll see what happens when I get to those scenes and how deep into the dirty I feel like getting.
misabuckley
JulNo Writer

JulNoWriMo Title: The Hollow Men

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 07:06 AM

There are loads of good erotic romances out there - check out Lauren Gallagher/LA Witt for starters.

For me, sex is part of romance so yeah, I'll absolutely be writing a few scenes of an adult nature. ;)

website | twitter
JulNo Projects:
Genesis Dusk (SF Romance)
The Hollow Men (SF Horror)
leslynnelamour
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: Extreme Symbiosis

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 01:34 AM

I believe that mine would fall under this category. It's a psychological thriller but it will have some fairly explicit sexual content.
KaraGnome
JulNo Member

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 09:43 AM

Quote: Originally posted by marielaurent2221  
I am writing Alpha Alliance and Fanfics this year that have some intimate scenes and i was wondering if anyone else is writing in this genre this year too. If so i am curious to know about it. :)

Hi! I'm glad to meet you all :) Yes, I'm taking the plunge. I've always thought I could write erotica, but have mostly stuck with the lighter side of Fantasy and SF. I guess it's time to find out whether or not, once and for all :)

The Fanfic--this is writing in another author's universe, right? using his or her characters, but your own take or story?
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 12:21 PM

Well Alpha Alliance is original characters in my story. But i mostly write Crossovers using other people's characters right now i am writing a True Blood/Twilight crossover Fanfic with a Eric/Bella pairing called A Viking and His Shield. Which is turning out pretty good so far.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
KaraGnome
JulNo Member

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 02:14 PM

I wish you all the luck in the world with it. It really is an adventure!

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]