JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2
Author: Subject: What Are You Listening To?
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-11-2013 at 04:53 PM

Save Me by Remy Zero

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-14-2013 at 07:21 AM

Dark Days by Punch Brothers

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-15-2013 at 06:50 AM

Boom Boom Pow by Black Eyed Peas

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-16-2013 at 12:27 PM

Fire In The Water by Feist

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-16-2013 at 02:14 PM

A Thousand Years by Christina Perri

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-16-2013 at 03:06 PM

Speak Up by Pop Etc

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-17-2013 at 06:43 AM

Listening and watching Snow White And The Huntsman in this late morning hour.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-18-2013 at 08:32 AM

I Gotta Feeling by Black Eyed Peas

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-22-2013 at 10:06 AM

Listening and watching Beautiful Creatures today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 02:48 AM

Requiem On Water by Imperial Mammoth

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 03:51 AM

Fire In The Water by Feist

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 05:40 AM

All I've Ever Needed by Paul McDonald and Nikki Reed

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-30-2013 at 01:54 PM

Behind These Hazel Eyes by Kelly Clarkson

teamquavers
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: Steadfast Part 1

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-30-2013 at 11:08 PM

"Eine Kleine Nachtmusik, II. Romanze" by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge..." - Prov 1:7
 Pages:  1  2

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]