JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  ..  7    9
Author: Subject: [JulNoWrimo Progress Reports] Alpha Alliance wolf or vampire dark tale
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 12:23 PM

Yea, i am at 46,029 words in Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 47k through 55k in it soon.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 02:00 PM

My Goals for July:

1. Write 3k in Alpha Alliance. - complete
2. Write 4k in Alpha Alliance. - complete
3. Write 5k in Alpha Alliance. - complete
4. Write 3k in Blood Bond. - complete
5. Write 4k in Blood Bond. - complete
6. Write 5k in Blood Bond. - complete
7. Read books (1/10).
8. Do Holly Lisle's exercises.
9. Complete the exercises form the series of Holly Lisle's books.
10. Complete Character profiles (0/13).
11. Update my blog posts (6/12).
12. Buy more books for Kindle (1/10)
13. Outline my upcoming novels.
14. Watch Grimm Season 2 Episodes (2/22)
15. Update each of my progress threads on the different writing sites.
16. Write 3k in A Viking and His Shield. - complete
17. Write 4k in A Viking and His Shield. - complete
18. Write 5k in A Viking and His Shield. - Complete
19. Write Fanfics (2/12).
20. Write RaTs (0/10).
21. Write 6k in Alpha Alliance. - complete
22. Write 7k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
23. Write 8k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
24. Write 9k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
25. Write 10k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
26. Read Coraline by Neil Gaiman Chapters (9/13)
27. Read City of Bones the first book the Mortal Instrument Series by Cassandra Clare Chapters (4/09)
28. Read Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card Chapters (4/15)
29. Read Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Chapters (7/27)
30. Read The Back Door of Midnight by Elizabeth Chandler Chapters (26/26). - Complete
31. Write 1k in Snow White and The Huntsman/Twilight Crossover Fanfic novel.
32. Write 1k in Hell Boy II/Twilight Crossover Fanfic novel. - Complete
33. Write 1k in X-Men/Twilight Crossover Fanfic novel.
34. Write 1k in Captured Innocence my May Genre Stretch Dystopian Romance novel. - Complete
35. Write 1k in Graduating Disaster my June Genre Stretch Realistic Comedy novel. - Complete
36. Write 5k in A Pirate's Way of Life, April's Genre Stretch novel.
37. Write 9k in Mysteries of the Unknown.
38. Write 9k in Fighter of Light.
39. Write 1k in Fairy Lights A Pirates of the Caribbean/Twilight Crossover Fanfic novel.
40. Write 1k in Charmed/Twilight Crossover Fanfic novel.
41. Write 20k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
42. Write 21k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
43. Write 22k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
44. Write 23k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
45. Write 24k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
46. Write 25k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
47. Write 26k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
48. Write 27k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
49. Write 28k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
50. Write 29k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
51. Write 30k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
52. Write 12k in Blood Bond. - Complete
53. Write 12k in A Viking and His Shield. - Complete
54. Write 13k in Blood Bond. - Complete
55. Write 13k in A Viking and His Shield. - Complete
56. Write 14k in Blood Bond. - Complete
57. Write 14k in A Viking and His Shield. - Complete
58. Write 15k in Blood Bond. - Complete
59. Write 15k in A Viking and His Shield. - Complete
60. Read Divergent by Veronica Roth Chapters (6/39)
61. Write 31k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
62. Write 32k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
63. Write 33k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
64. Write 34k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
65. Write 35k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
66. Write 36k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
67. Write 37k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
68. Write 38k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
69. Write 39k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
70. Write 40k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
71. Write 41k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
72. Write 42k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
73. Write 43k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
74. Write 44k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
75. Write 45k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
76. Write 46k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
77. Write 47k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
78. Write 48k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
79. Write 49k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
80. Write 50k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
81. Write 51k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
82. Write 52k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
83. Write 53k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
84. Write 54k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
85. Write 55k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
86. Write 56k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
87. Write 57k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
88. Write 58k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
89. Write 59k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
90. Write 1k in Secret Admirer (Vampire Diaries/Twilight Crossover Fanfic.)
91. Write 60k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
92. Write 61k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
93. Write 1k in Admirer of Secrets my first RaTs novel.
94. Write 1k in Bitter Memories my (Twilight Fanfic novel.)
95. Write 62k in Alpha Alliance. - Complete
96. Write 63k in Alpha Alliance.
97. Write 64l in Alpha Alliance.
98. Write 1k in A Hug from A Viking (True Blood/Twilight Fanfic novel.) - Complete
99. Write 65k in Alpha Alliance.
100. Write 66k in Alpha Alliance.

[Edited on 8-1-2013 by marielaurent2221]

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 02:00 PM

Here are my Characters for Alpha Alliance:

Santiago: Leader of the pack of wolves. Who wants to make an alliance with other packs and find love.

Celeste: human female who will turn into a wolf later on in the story and is the love interest of Santiago.

Liam: the beta to Santiago who will do whatever he says to one day become alpha.

Hilary: Liam's mate who becomes a best friend to Celeste.

Forest: one of the pack of wolves who is a friend to the beta and alpha of the pack.

Ester: female who turns into a wolf who is part of Santiago's pack. Who befriends Celeste and is friends with Hilary.

William: nicknamed Bill or Billy he is a human who is friends with Celeste who will also become a member of the rival pack to Santiago's.

Roland: another wolf that is part of the Rival pack and is their leader.

Gregory: another wolf of the rival pack who works for Roland.

Irina: the female wolf who transforms into a human who is of the rival pack.

Daniel: is another wolf who transforms into a human who is part of Santiago's pack.

Krylore: The antagonist of my novel who is an evil werewolf who transforms at will due to the full moon or eclipse. Who wants to cause trouble for both packs.

Justin: Follows Roland hoping to have his one chance as Alpha of the pack one day. He is manipulated and convinced by Ursula who he feels attracted to her and leaves the pack to work for Krylore.

Bryan: A wolf that turns human who negotiates with the other pack and is loyal to Santiago.

Michael: a human turned wolf who is part of Santiago's pack and is loyal to him. Yet is lonely and wants to find a mate.

Nicole: another human who is Roland's little sister who finds love in Michael one day while out in the forest. Who upon mating will change into a wolf.

Orpheus: Elder of the pack of wolves that Santiago runs who is also his father.

Peirce: a human who befriends the pack of wolves and is celeste's older brother.

Astrid: A Human female who has a crush on Peirce who she would want to be with him and be part of his life including the pack.

Zero works for the Antagonist and is his right hand man who does all his work for him. Who is part of Krylore's wolf pack.

Quinn: A wolf who turns human who is part of Santiago's pack.

Xavier: Works for Krylore and is Zero's partner who does work with him for Krylore. Including planning out strategies for their leader.

Tommy: Son of Liam and Hilary who is also part of the Pack.

Vicki short for Victoria: Daughter of Irina and Gregory who are in Roland's pack. Who is friends with Tommy the son of the Beta and his mate.

Ursula: Works for Krylore and manipulates and convinces Justin to come with her and join her Lord and Master Krylore against Roland and Santiago's pack.

Yang: A Hybrid who works for Krylore but will later betray him and join Roland's pack, to destroy Krylore and his followers.

[Edited on 7-29-2013 by marielaurent2221]

[Edited on 8-1-2013 by marielaurent2221]

[Edited on 9-12-2013 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 02:01 PM

Yea, i completed another writing goal. I have 47,021 words in Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 48k through 55k in my JulNo novel soon. :)

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 04:52 PM

Yea, i am at 49,023 words in Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 50k next in my JulNo novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 06:47 PM

Yea, i have 50,018 words in Alpha Alliance my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 51k through 55k in my JulNo novel today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 09:12 PM

Yea, i have 51,020 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 52k through 58k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-28-2013 at 10:20 PM

Yea, i am at 52,026 words in Alpha Alliance my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 52.3k, 52.5k finish writing the rest of 52k to be at 53k through 58k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 07:06 AM

Yea, i made it past the rest of 52k and i now have 53,200 words in my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 54k through 58k in my novel today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 09:14 AM

Yea, i am at 54,013 words in my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 55k through 60k in my novel today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 11:25 AM

Yea, i am at 55,019 words in my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 56k through 60k in my Alpha Alliance novel today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 03:15 PM

I have 55,520 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance i will be at 56k in it soon. As well i have 416 in Battle for love which is a FF VII/Inyasha Crossover Fanfic, also 114 words in Secret Admirer which is my Vampire Diaries/Twilight Crossover Fanfic. I hope to reach 1k in both of these and 1k in my other ones besides after being at 15k in my two Camp projects to be at 16k through 20k in them soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 03:34 PM

Yea, i reached 56,041 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 57k through 60k in my novel soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 04:40 PM

Yea, i am at 57,001 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 58k through 65k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-29-2013 at 09:04 PM

Yea, i have 58239 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 59k next in it followed by being t 60k through 65k in it too.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2013 at 01:49 PM

I am at 59,324 words in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 59.5k and finish writing the rest of 59k to be at 60k through 65k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2013 at 06:53 PM

Yea, i am at 61,278 words in Alpha Alliance i hope to be at 62k through 65k in my JulNo novel today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2013 at 10:56 PM

Yay, i am at 62,070 words past 61.3k in my JulNo novel Alpha Alliance. I hope to be at 63k through 68k in it soon and then be at 70k through 75k before this last night of July ends and Augno begins.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 8-1-2013 at 09:34 PM

I will be updating my word count on Augno since tonight is the first of Augno in August. And i will update my progress threads on other wrimos with the highest word count i get in Alpha Alliance today.

Pages:  1  ..  7    9

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]