JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
 Pages:  1  2    4  ..  9
Author: Subject: [JulNoWrimo Progress Reports] Alpha Alliance wolf or vampire dark tale
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-25-2013 at 10:26 PM

I am working out the characters and what their going to do tonight for when i start writing my JulNo novel.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 07:37 AM

I am hoping to figure out my characters today and work something out for them.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 08:10 AM

I am working on finding out what i need to do for my characters in having the scenes to show whether than tell.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 11:29 AM

Here are my Characters for Alpha Alliance:

Santiago: Leader of the pack of wolves. Who wants to make an alliance with other packs and find love.

Celeste: human female who will turn into a wolf later on in the story and is the love interest of Santiago.

Liam: the beta to Santiago who will do whatever he says to one day become alpha.

Hilary: Liam's mate who becomes a best friend to Celeste.

Forest: one of the pack of wolves who is a friend to the beta and alpha of the pack.

Ester: female who turns into a wolf who is part of Santiago's pack. Who befriends Celeste and is friends with Hilary.

William: nicknamed Bill or Billy he is a human who is friends with Celeste who will also become a member of the rival pack to Santiago's.

Roland: another wolf that is part of the Rival pack and is their leader.

Gregory: another wolf of the rival pack who works for Roland.

Irina: the female wolf who transforms into a human who is of the rival pack.

Daniel: is another wolf who transforms into a human who is part of Santiago's pack.

Krylore: The antagonist of my novel who is an evil werewolf who transforms at will due to the full moon or eclipse. Who wants to cause trouble for both packs.

Justin: Works for Krylore and will do anything he says. Who also changes into a wolf.

Bryan: A wolf that turns human who negotiates with the other pack and is loyal to Santiago.

Michael: a human turned wolf who is part of Santiago's pack and is loyal to him. Yet is lonely and wants to find a mate.

Nicole: another human who finds love in Michael one day while out in the forest. Who upon mating will change into a wolf.

Orpheus: Elder of the pack of wolves that Santiago runs who is also his grandfather.

Peirce: a human who befriends the pack of wolves and is celeste's older brother.

Astrid: A Human female who has a crush on Peirce who she would want to be with him and be part of his life including the pack.

Zero works for the Antagonist and is his right hand man who does all his work for him. Who is part of Krylore's wolf pack.

Quinn: A wolf who turns human who is part of Santiago's pack.

Xavier: Works for Krylore and is Zero's partner who does work with him for Krylore. Including planning out strategies for their leader.

[Edited on 6-30-2013 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 01:56 PM

I am working on multitasking and getting things done today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 03:20 PM

Figuring out more characters to work through for my JulNo novel to begin writing it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 07:06 PM

I love Come and get it by Selena Gomez i have to say its my favorite song by her.

On another note... I am still planning and plotting out my JulNo novel and reading books while listening to music.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-26-2013 at 08:44 PM

I have a lot of characters for both of my novels for Camp and JulNo.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-27-2013 at 07:04 AM

I am working on my novels, reading books, and listening to music today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-27-2013 at 01:22 PM

I am going to figure out more characters and write in third person limited or first person.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-27-2013 at 11:07 PM

I have a lot of characters figured out that i will need to write povs of for them when i start my novel and Fanfics soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-28-2013 at 12:30 PM

I will have my set of characters for Blood Bond soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-28-2013 at 03:48 PM

My Characters for Blood Bond:

Dante: A leader of the vampire world who rules with his coven of vampires. Looking for a life mate in a human female woman.

Cristabel: A human woman who finds Dante at one of the clubs she goes to with her friends every night.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-28-2013 at 11:42 PM

I have decided that bonded Mate should be a sequel to Blood Bond. And Alpha Alliance will have a sequel called Alpha Pride.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-29-2013 at 01:09 AM

I have plans for the sequels to be finished plotted out.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-29-2013 at 12:55 PM

I am planning and plotting out more characters and the scenes for them to be in today.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-30-2013 at 03:02 PM

I am planning and plotting out the scenes and will post the summary to Alpha Alliance soon.

dokoro
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: Killing Games

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-30-2013 at 10:55 PM

Good luck, marie~
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 03:38 AM

Thanks for the reply and wishing me good luck Dokoro. :)

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 04:21 AM

I have 131 words right now i hope to have 1k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 04:24 AM

I will be also working on my Camp novel and Fanfics too.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 12:22 PM

I have 301 words in Alpha Alliance now. I hope to reach 500 words and then be at 1k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 01:42 PM

I now have 328 words i hope to have 500 words and then reach 1k in Alpha Alliance soon. :)

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 04:01 PM

I have 372 words now in my novel. I hope to be at 1k in it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-1-2013 at 04:16 PM

Its 4:17p.m. now and i am listening to music while writing and reading today. After taking a break from watching beautiful creatures for a few hours.

Pages:  1  2    4  ..  9

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]