Author: Subject: [JulNoWriMo Progress Reports] marielaurent2221
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 01:58 PM

Thanks for the reply and compliment Freeform its really much appreciated.;)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 02:09 PM

The time is 2:09p.m. in the late afternoon hour. I am at 48.3k now hopefully i can reach towards 49k in the next couple of minutes.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 05:59 PM

The time is 5:59p.m. i am at 49k now in my JulNo novel. Hopefully in the next few minutes or hours i can be at 50k and work my way up to higher words soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 06:35 PM

The time is 6:35p.m. in the late evening hour. I am at 50k now hopefully i can reach 51k in the next few minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 07:15 PM

The time is 7:15p.m. in the late evening hour. I am at 51k now in my JulNo novel. I hope to reach 56k later this evening and tonight reach 60k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 07:50 PM

The time is 7:50p.m. in the late evening hour. I am at 52k now in my JulNo novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 53k and work my way up to 56k and beyond that soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 08:28 PM

The time is 8:29p.m. in the late evening hour. I am at 53.3k now i hope with more words wars i can be at 56k and higher words after it soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 09:07 PM

The time is 9:07p.m. in the late evening hour. I am at 54k now in my JulNo novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 55k soon and work my way up to 58k and 60k afterwards.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-11-2012 at 09:50 PM

The time is 9:50p.m. tonight. I am at 55k in my JulNo novel tonight i hope to work out something to be at 56k with another word war soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 03:54 AM

The time is 3:54a.m. in the early morning hour. I am at 56k now in my JulNo novel soon i will be at 57k in the next couple of minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 04:45 AM

The time is 4:45a.m. in the early morning hour. I am at 57.4k now in my JulNo novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 58k soon in the next few minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 05:37 AM

The time is 5:38a.m. in the morning. I am at 59.2k now in my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 60k in the next few minutes and work my way up to 65k afterwards.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 06:26 AM

The time is 6:26a.m. in the morning. I am at 60.7k now in my JulNo novel. Hopefully i can make it 61k and work my way up to 65k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 06:47 AM

The time is 6:47a.m. in the morning. I am at 61.1k now in my JulNo novel. Hopefully i can make it to 62k in the next few minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 03:13 PM

The time is 3:13p.m. in the early evening hour. I am at 63.1k now i hope to reach 64k in the next few minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 04:42 PM

Its 4:42p.m. in the early evening hour. I am at 64k in my JulNo novel. I hope to be at 65k in my JulNo novel soon and work my way up to 68k and beyond that.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 09:11 PM

I will be writing, reading, and watching movies or listening to music for the rest of the evening, night, and early morning hours.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-12-2012 at 09:46 PM

The time is 9:46p.m. in the late evening hour. I am at 65k now in my JulNo novel i hope to be at 66k in the next few minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-13-2012 at 02:52 AM

The time is 2:53a.m. in the morning. I am at 66k now in my JulNo novel hopefully i can reach 67k in the next few minutes.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-13-2012 at 03:59 AM

The time is 3:59a.m. in the early morning hour. I am at 67.3k now i hope to be at 68k in my JulNo novel soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 7-31-2012 at 06:53 PM

The time is 6:53p.m. i am at 98.3k hopefully i can make it to 100k at least today if not at least i tried my best and i still won.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 9-22-2012 at 06:55 PM

I cannot wait for next years JulNo soon.

Pages:  1  ..  7    9

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]