Author: Subject: [JulNoWriMo Progress Reports] marielaurent2221
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-19-2012 at 02:40 AM

Its 2:40a.m. i am still up at this early morning hour. I hope to get some more writing and reading done. While watching movies as well for the rest of these early morning hours.

I am at 27.1k now in my novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 27.3k, and 27.5k in my Camp novel. Finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k in my novel i am writing for Camp.

Its 3:01a.m. here i am still the only one awake. I will be writing all the way into daylight. As well read and watch movies all the way into daylight too. Hopefully i can reach higher words in all three of my novels by than.

Anyways on another note, i have written a few more words i am at 27.2k now in my novel. I hope to be at 27.3k, and 27.5k in my Camp novel. Finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k in it soon.

I wrote more words in my Camp novel. I am at 27.3k in my novel now. I hope to be at 27.5k finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k in my Camp novel.

I have written more words in my novel. I am at 27.4k almost to 27.5k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach there and finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k.

[Edited on 6-19-2012 by marielaurent2221]

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-19-2012 at 04:38 AM

Its 4:38a.m. now in the morning. I am still awake not sleeping yet. But i will during the daytime to take a nap to sleep though. I will want to reach 27.5k follow by finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k in my Camp novel today.

I wrote more words in my Camp novel this early morning hour. I am at 27.5k now in my novel. I hope to finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k in my Camp novel.

I will write more words in my Camp novel today. As well i hope to write more words in my other two novels too.

I am at 28k in my novel i am writing for Camp. Since i wrote more words in my novel i hope to be at 28.1, 28.3k, and 28.5k finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-19-2012 at 11:32 AM

My relative started a fight with me again. I told my Mom see i have heart problems and i cannot get stressed for its bad for me. She complained about me to her husband who will complain about me to my Mom and Dad. Boy, do i wish i was in town with them at this moment instead of being stuck here dealing with stress.

I cannot wait to pack more boxes today and move into our new place soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-21-2012 at 06:12 PM

I have had a very stressful day today. I hope everything turns out better for the rest of the day, evening, and night. or early morning hours. I will be writing, reading, and watching movies all day today.

Yeah, i am at 28.1k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can write more words to be at 28.3k, and 28.5k. Finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k.

[Edited on 6-21-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-22-2012 at 02:57 AM

Its 2:57a.m. in the morning, i will be writing, reading, and watching movies all the way into daylight for this morning.

I am at 28.2k in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 28.3k, and 28.5k. Finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k in my Camp novel.

Its 3:26a.m. in the morning. I am still awake even if i woke up from my sleep an hour ago. I hope to get more writing and reading done. While watching movies soon.

Its 9:42a.m. in the morning. I am awake again since i slept at the rest of the early morning hours daylight is outside now. I will be writing, reading, while watching movies all day today.

[Edited on 6-22-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-22-2012 at 10:09 AM

I will be writing more words today. I hope to reach 29k through 33k in my Camp novel soon.

I hope to get more words in my novels and Fanfics written soon. Including finish reading each books including the two books i am borrowing as well while watching movies.

I am at 28.3k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 28.5k finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k in my novel.

[Edited on 6-22-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 10:48 AM

I will post each summary each day before the days of starting to move into me and my Parents new place. I hope to start writing these stories in July. Hopefully by than i will have everything planned out to start writing notes for them. And then start writing them afterwards at the beginning of July. I will work out everything to make sure i will not miss anything happening in my life or my writing and reading. Boy, do i love multitasking because it keeps me from being bored. I will still work on my Camp novel before this month ends as well.

I will hopefully reach higher words in my Camp novel soon today. As i read and watch movies as well.

[Edited on 6-23-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 12:36 PM

Well, i am not stressed today so far. Which is good for me chest not to be hurting because of my heart problems. Hopefully me and my Parents can move into our new place soon for me to have no more stress. Because stress is not good for me or my heart and i also know that neither is caffeine too.

I will be writing more words in my Camp novel this month and next week to be at 29k through 33k in my Camp novel. I hope to catch up on my word goal to reach higher words soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 02:21 PM

I hope to be at 29k in the next couple of hours soon as i will begin to try to write my novel again. Without having to face distractions that will bother me somehow. I also hope not to have stress that will bother me to where my chest hurts from it. I will want to try my best to work my way up to higher words in my Camp novel.

I will want to reach 29k and work my way up to 30k through 35k in my Camp novel today. I would like to be halfway through each chapter as i write my Camp novel. I will talk about my characters, my novels, and what is happening in them soon today. I will want to know what people think about my characters to see if they relate to any of them.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 02:43 PM

My character Rosalyn Drake in my Camp novel Secrets In The deep. Is somewhat outgoing but also wants to try to stand up for herself against anyone wanting to hurt her or her friends in her new school. She finds love in the leader of the Elites Brandon who has an interest in her with wanting to protect her and her friends from the other Elites who have killed many of the students in his school she is attending in. She also does not take crap from anybody bothering her but is wanting to fit in to make friends at her new school as well.

"We should stick together, find your friend Penelope, while we still can Rosa before its too late." ~ Brandon Cole in Secrets In The Deep

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 03:08 PM

"I knew that loving him will be my last but what will happen to my future when we defeat all the Elites." ~ Rosalyn Drake in my Secrets In The Deep novel.

I will be talking about my novel and a couple of more characters from my Camp novel soon in my progress thread. I hope to finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k through 35k in my novel soon.

"I will want to get to know the other survivor who survived the attacks from the devil bringers like me. But will he understand that i have feelings for him i would want him to know for i hope he can share his love with me." ~ Angela Sinclair in my Adult Horror/Thriller novel Society Of Lost Innocence

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 03:50 PM

"We are at war Amanda for i think anything could be possible not only to get the holy grail but to fight the evil that is coming despite the fact i love you and will never want to see you be hurt." ~ Janessa Andrews in my GLBTQ novel for July.

I will be writing, reading, while watching movies all day today including next week before me and my Parents begin to pack our stuff. We will be able to be officially moved into our new place out of this town and in Aurora. I hope there will be no stress for me at all in my life somehow. Which will work out well for me if there is no stress for me in our new place.

"While we are in here Bianca i would want to show you how much i love you." ~ Ian McLeod in my Historical Romance novel.

I am almost to 28.4k in my Camp novel. Soon i will be there and also be at 28.5k. Finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k in my novel.

I am at 28.4k almost to 28.5k in my Camp novel. I hope to finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k in my novel. I would want to work my way up towards 33k through 35k in my Camp novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 05:15 PM

I am working on writing notes to outline each of my novels i will be writing in July besides the main one of being an YA Horror/Thriller novel called Dreams Of The Death. I will also be working on a Frankenstein novel during this time as well.

Of course i am supposed to be working on a Frankenstein novel this month. Hopefully it works out well for me somehow and i will be interested to writing more words in it once i start writing it.

I am at 28.5k now in my Camp novel. I hope to reach towards 29k after i finish writing the rest of 28k in my Camp novel. I hope there is not going to be anymore stress for me today that will cause my chest to hurt badly.

"Why are we doing this certainly there must be a way out of this decision without all three of us getting killed by him." ~ Bethany Davis in my YA Horror/Thriller novel Dreams Of The Death that i am writing in July.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 05:54 PM

I am writing, while taking a break from reading each of my books. I am also watching movies as well. Which i hope to get watching each of my favorite movies soon. While writing and possibly reading again.

I hope to be at 29k in my novel i am writing and work my way up to 30k through 35k. Afterwards in my Camp novel to reach higher words soon.

I am almost finished with writing the rest of 28k in my Camp novel. I hope to be at 29k after i finish writing the rest of 28k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 06:56 PM

I will talk about my novel now since this is the perfect time to talk about my Camp novel. But i will also talk about the characters in my YA Horror/Thriller novel including my other novels i will work on in July. Besides the ones i am working on two maybe three of them now. My Camp novel Secrets In The Deep is based on my MFC flying from America to Scotland to go to a private school there out in the country of Scotland. Well she finds out her first night there. That Elites have been killing almost half the students who accept the excuse of going to a party to them once she finds out their missing. Who haven't been seen finding out blood is in one of the adjacent rooms. In the bottom of the school building inside one of the huge rooms with boxes. My MFC finds friendship with a person who died in the past. And love in the form of the Leader of the Elites who tries to protect her from the other Elites and anyone she is friends with. Which my novel leads to a mystery and thriller suspense of what is going to happen next. Or if she is safe in the coming months while attending her classes in her new school.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 07:10 PM

I will be writing and watching movies for the rest of the day. Probably read later this evening, night and early morning hours soon.

I hope to reach 29k soon for this late evening hour. Since i am at 28.6k almost finish writing the rest of 28k to be at 29k soon.

[Edited on 6-24-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 07:44 PM

Its 7:44p.m. i am at 29k now in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 29.1k, 29.3k, and 29.5k finish writing the rest of 29k to be at 30k in my novel soon.

I will be writing for the rest of this late evening into tonight and the early morning hours. While watching movies throughout the rest of this late evening hour, into tonight and the early morning hours.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 08:05 PM

I am almost reaching 29.1k soon i will be there and then reach 29.3k and 29.5k. Afterwards finish writing the rest of 29k to be at 30k in my novel i am writing for Camp.

I am at 29.1k now. I hope to be at 29.3k in my Camp novel and work my way up towards 29.5k.Finish writing the rest of 29k to be at 30k.

I will try to stay up as long as i can to stay awake until 12 or 1a.m. in the morning hopefully i will sleep by than. I will want to continue reading and writing. While watching movies later this evening, tonight, and early morning hours too.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 08:20 PM

I am closer to 29.2k soon i will be there and work my way up to 29.3k as well towards 29.5 in my Camp novel. I will want to write more words at 12 or 1a.m. in the morning soon.

I am at 29.2k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 29.3k and 29.5k. Finish writing the rest of 29k to be at 30k soon.

I am at 29.3k now in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 29.5k finish writing the rest of 29k to be at 30k.

I am at 29.4k almost to 29.5k i will be there in my Camp novel. I will also work hard on my novel to reach 30k after i finish writing the rest of 29k.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-23-2012 at 08:56 PM

I will be writing some more this late evening hour afterwards i am going to sleep.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-24-2012 at 02:16 AM

Its 2:17a.m. in the morning.I am the only one awake in this early morning hour. I hope to get some writing and reading done while watching movies.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-24-2012 at 02:28 AM

Its 2:28a.m. in the morning. I am still the only one awake at this hour. I hope to continue writing more words and start reading my books plus the library book to return it soon.

I am at 29.5k in my Camp novel. I hope to be at 30k after i finish writing the rest of 29k.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-24-2012 at 02:47 AM

I would want to finish writing the rest of 29k to be at 30k in my Camp novel. As well work my way up towards 33k through 38k in my Camp novel too.

I am at 29.6k in my Camp novel. I hope to be finished with writing the rest of 29k and be at 30k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-24-2012 at 03:18 AM

Its 3:19a.m. in the early morning hour. I am at 30k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 30.1k, 30.3k, and 30.5k. Finish writing the rest of 30k to be at 31k in my novel soon.

I am at 30.1k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 30.3k, and 30.5k. Finish writing the rest of 30k to be at 31k in my Camp novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-24-2012 at 03:55 AM

I will be writing and reading throughout the rest of these early morning hours. While watching movies through the rest of these early morning hours before taking a nap during daylight possibly.

Its 4:18a.m. in the morning. I am at 30.1k still in my novel i am writing for Camp. I hope to make it to 30.3k and work my way up to 30.5k. Finish writing the rest of 30k to be at 31k in my Camp novel.

Pages:  1  2    4  ..  9

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]