marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

Mood: Excited
JulNoWriMo Title: a time for love

Word Count: 10013 / 50000
Word Count Start20% Complete80% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-5-2012 at 03:27 PM
[YA Horror/Thriller] Dreams Of The Death, etc

This is my progress thread where i will talk about my novel Dreams Of The Death as well my other novels. I will also post my goals in here and talk about myself and what i am doing everyday as well. Including talking about my characters, and everything else i can think of. I am looking forward to a great year in JulNo soon.

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-8-2012 at 07:29 PM

I am planning and plotting my Dreams Of The Death novel which i will post the summary later in this month of June. As well talk about my characters, scenes, and everything else happening in it as well what is happening in my other novels i will be writing too. :)

"Why am i the only one out of this group who thinks she is nuts." - Unknown character in new novel.

"Alpha there is problems heading up north we need to check out and find out what it is." - Liam from Alpha Alliance

"Master do you need anything else i can get you or do you want me to leave you right now." Peter from Blood Bond

"Eric seems to be interested in me. I hope i can get to know him better. And not have my heart broken again." - Bella Swan from A Viking and his Shield
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-13-2012 at 06:02 PM

I am hoping to start writing not only my YA Horror Thriller novel, but also my GLBTQ, romance, Historical Romance, Erotica, Mystery Suspense, Fantasy, Science Fiction and many other genres including fanfiction as well.

Though here is a summary of my YA Horror/Thriller novel.

A group of girls are at a sleepover at one of their friends houses. One of their friends the oldest out of the group decides to tell a story of a legend of a killer who kills anyone who has rejected him in the past. When the girls one by one go to sleep they have nightmares waking up one by one to their normal lives during daytime. But at night when each of them are alone one by one their killed by the killer they saw from their nightmares. Until their is only three girls who are left they each have to make a decision. When the killer asks who will want to go with him to eternity. When the one girl agrees knowing her last two friends will be safe. Knowing she will be with the killer for forever.

[Edited on 6-13-2012 by marielaurent2221]

My other summary for my GLBTQ novel is...

Amber Silvain is on a mission to find a golden amulet filled with silver diamonds. When on the run she sees another woman willing to help her out who has more ideas for her to think about. The start of a good friendship turns into a relationship between them. Amber wanted to show love she has never known before in a kiss from the other woman. Who will want to be with her to share the gold they will find in a cave. Not knowing their maybe danger ahead for them inside the cave...

I will post more summaries from each of my novels later today. I will want to be ready to plan and plot more scenes and everything to write them in July.

I am watching Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 in the living room while planning more scenes and everything else to start writing my novels at me and my Parents new place in July. We will be moving back to our old town and out of the current one we live in. By the 20th of this month and the first of next month is when we are officially moved in.

I hope to be finished planning and plotting to write my novels by the time we move into our new place in our old town. I would like to start writing them at the beginning of July soon.

[posts merged]

[Edited on 14-6-2012 by Kristina]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-14-2012 at 05:00 AM

Its 5:00a.m. today in the morning. I will be reading while planning more scenes, characters, and everything else to write for my novels soon.

I will be posting my goals later in the morning when its daylight soon.

[posts merged]

[Edited on 14-6-2012 by Kristina]

Tina
Super Moderator

Mood: Ain't Lonely

Word Count: 50021 / 50000
Word Count Start100% CompleteWord Count End

JulNoWriMo Winner!

[*] posted on 6-14-2012 at 05:14 AM

The edit button is your friend, marielaurent2221! Please use it rather than making half a dozen posts minutes apart. ;)

Good luck with your novel! :)

~ ♥ ~
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-14-2012 at 12:19 PM

Thanks Kristina i will try that. Also thanks for wishing me good luck as well its really Appreciated.

I will be planning to write more than one novel so far which works out well for me in July. When i am at my new place with my Parents when we move into our new place in another town.

My goals for July are...

One... finish reading each of my books i have on the table besides the other half in the chair inside my bedroom.

Two... write towards 5k through 10k in each of my novels i will be working on in July.

Three... have a writing goal and reading goal list to complete.

Four... Exercise to try to lose more weight.

Five... Eat more healthy foods drink more healthy drinks and less soda.

Six... Write in my journals to try to complete them to buy more.

Seven... Write more quotes from chicken soup books into my quote journal.

Eight... Update each of my blogs and twitter online to keep up with everything.

Nine... Finish writing each of my Fanfics to be finished or halfway finished with each one.

Ten... Unpack when me and my Parents are at our new place in another town.

Eleven... Write more words in my novels and Fanfics.

Twelve... Go walking on a trail or around a lake to lose more weight.

Thirteen... Exercise more, eat more healthy foods, try not to drink too much soda but less sugary drinks as well.

Fourteen... decorate my new bedroom.

Fifteen... Have fun being in the new house we will live in.

[Edited on 6-14-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-14-2012 at 05:58 PM

I plan on writing my Fanfics and my new novels to be ready for JulNo after planning and plotting them soon.

I will plan and plot for the rest of June to begin writing my novels in July. Once me and my Parents are officially moved into the place soon.

[Edited on 6-15-2012 by marielaurent2221]

I will plan and plot my way through my novels and Fanfics for this month to get through to be ready to write my novels and Fanfics in July. Hopefully by then i will have everything planned out and situated to work out for me when i begin writing them soon.

I will be writing and working on planning as well plotting my novels today. So far for what i am gathering to do today in this month. Besides pack some more boxes to ready to move in me and my Parents new place.

I hope to finish planning and plotting my novels by the time July starts for me to write them as well write my Fanfics too.

I am reading Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins the second novel to the Hunger Games series. Its pretty good so far from what i read since i am at chapter 17 now. I hope to be finished with it by the 21st of next Thursday this month.

Anyways on another note. I have plans for a good fantasy adventure GLBTQ novel which will work out right for me as well with the Erotic scenes in it too.

I hope to be finished planning and plotting for my novels and Fanfics i am going to write for this year in JulNo. Anyways on another note... I am at 13.4k in my Camp Nano novel this month hopefully i can catch up to be at 14k through 18k in my Camp novel today.

I am at 13.5k in my Camp novel for CampNaNoWriMo. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of 13k to be at 14k and 18k afterwards to go towards 20k through 25k soon.

I am at chapters 17 in Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I hope to be at chapter 18 in Catching fire after i read Chapter 17 in the book.

I am reading The Great Gatsby as well which i am in chapter two of the book. Which is so far a good book to read.

I will have to say Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 and The Hunger Games are the best movies i have seen so far. I hope to find out if Straw Dogs, The Avengers, and Snow White and The Huntsman are good too. Besides Men In Black 3.

I am at chapter 18 in Catching Fire the second book to the Hunger Games series now. I hope to be finished with it soon to return it back to my Sister after i am finished reading it. Which i read two chapters each day. Which makes reading it faster to where i can be almost finished with the book. I have to say its a really good book for the second half of the Hunger Games series.

I hope to finish writing, planning, and plotting my novels all the way through to start writing them on the first of July. Hopefully by then everything will work out perfectly for me.

I have found the H.G. Wells collection of stories from my Mom's bottom shelf i have plans to read it after i finish reading The Great Gatsby by F. Scott. Fitzgerald.

I hope to finish reading the Great Gatsby soon to return it back to the library. Hopefully by then i can check out another Stephanie Plum book to read.

I will post my reading goals in the next post to complete for July as well my writing goals and Miscellaneous goals too.

My reading goals are basically like my writing goals they coexist together for me to complete to cross out as i go about doing them. Of course sometimes things change to coexist anyway in my life so who knows. Though i am happy for moving into our new home on the 23rd. When we start to move stuff in our new place in another town. Meaning me, and my Parents will be moving into our new place while my relatives stay where they are at.

[posts merged]

[Edited on 16-6-2012 by Kristina]

Tina
Super Moderator

Mood: Ain't Lonely

Word Count: 50021 / 50000
Word Count Start100% CompleteWord Count End

JulNoWriMo Winner!

[*] posted on 6-15-2012 at 02:27 PM

Just another reminder about the edit button, Marie. Please don't consecutive post so much. :)

~ ♥ ~
marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-15-2012 at 02:31 PM

Alright thanks for another reminder Tina. I will do that thanks for letting me know.

I guess everything is working out well for me so far this month. I hope to be ready by July to start writing all my novels besides Fanfics this month too.

I am going to finish reading The Great Gatsby. Hopefully i can finish it or at least be halfway through it by either Saturday or Sunday.

I will be updating this post often including posting my reading goals, writing goals, and my other goals as well.

My Reading Goals:

one: Go to the library in the town we are moving to after we move in our new place find good books to read and check them out.

two: Read a couple of classics once i have a kindle.

three: buy more Gregory MaGuire books including buy Aslan's Tale from another author. Ordering Little women and werewolves, as well Sense and Sensibility with Sea Monsters.

Four: Buy more Diane HoH books to read.

Five get all the Lyn Ewing books in Volumes to have them completed.

Six: Buy more James Patterson books to read.

Seven: Read all the chicken Soup books i have that are not packed.

Eight: Read original fiction from fictionpress.com on my profiles.

Nine: Buy more writing books to read and do exercises from them.

Ten: Buy more self-esteem and motivational books to read.

Eleven: Read the Golden Compass collection.

Twelve: Read: Emma by Jane Austen.

Thirteen: Read Northanger Abby by Jane Austen

Fourteen: Read Little Women by Louisa M. Alcott.

Fifteen: Read Persuasion by Jane Austen

Sixteen: Read Mansfield Park by Jane Austen

Seventeen: Read twenty thousand leagues underneath the sea by Jules Verne.

I will update my reading goals in the Month of July as well post my writing and other goals too.

I hope to work on planning to write my novels in July. After me and my Parents are officially moved into our new place in another town.

I will have to say Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1 is a great movie i cannot wait to see what happens in Part 2. Though why am i talking about movies i have no ideas but i will post my writing goals in this post as well as my others goals and repost my reading goals as well.

My Writing goals are:

one: Write 1k -5k in my July novels.

two: Write 12k through 15k in my Night Star novel.

Three: Write 18k through 20k in my other novels.

Four: Finish writing my old novels.

Five: Finish writing my Current novels and Fanfics.

Six: Write 13k through 23k in my other novels.

Seven: Write towards 10k and 15k in my novels.

Eight: Write towards 6k through 13k in each of my novels.

Nine: Write towards 8k through 18k in each of my novels and Fanfics.

Ten: Rewrite all my old novels, and Fanfics.

I will write, plan, and plot more of my novels, and Fanfics soon.

[posts merged]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-15-2012 at 07:09 PM

Me and my Parents are still packing to get things done to move some of our stuff in our new place on the 23rd. Hopefully by the first or the last week of June we should be fully moved into our new place.

I will be planning and plotting my July novels. With writing down scenes, characters to introduce. Emotions with body language scenes to write in my novels. Including using the five senses in my novels as well for July.

[Edited on 6-16-2012 by marielaurent2221]

I will be posting my Miscellaneous goals next in this post followed by posting the writing and reading goals after it. I want to put all three things together. Which will become a huge post within itself mind you everything happens for a reason i think as the saying goes.

I will be planning and plotting more scenes and everything else for my novels. As i go about writing the notes for them in July to start writing them. Besides start writing the Fanfics as well.

I will be taking notes for my novels to outline them to start writing them in July.

What is the best movie i have seen in theaters is the Hunger Games. Though i have been wanting to see Snow White and the Huntsman as well. Besides the Avengers, Men In Black 3 too.

Anyways i hope everyone is having a good day today this month and are ready for JulNo to start after June ends.

I hope everything will work out well for me. In the least i can do anything to work out my novels. Within the scenes when i outline them.

Of course i do like Twilight i have seen Twilight Saga Breaking Dawn Part 1. I cannot wait to see Part 2 because it will be my early birthday present to see it when it comes in theaters.

Hopefully things might become easier for me to understand. As i outline my novels more by writing down notes and plots for them.

I hope to start and then finish each outline for each of my novels to start writing them in July soon.

I will want to reach 50k and then go past it once July starts after we move into our new place and i start writing again.

I love Sense and Sensibility it is a good book to read since i am at chapter 41 now since i just read chapter 40. I hope to finish it soon.

I will have to say the Great Gatsby is a great book its something to get used to reading. But otherwise its a great book to read in my opinion. Anyways i just wanted to recommend this book because i love it. Even if i checked out from the library though.

I hope by planning and plotting more while working on the outlines for my novels i can actually get them done to start writing them in July.

I hope to complete my reading, writing, and other goals when i post them here either today in this post. Or in the next post to have them all together which will work out well for me somehow.

My reading goals are different from my writing goals or my other goals. The main goal right now is finish packing me and my Parents stuff to take to our new home in another town on the 23rd which is next Saturday. Hopefully by then before the first everything will be packed to move to our new home where i can relax to continue writing again.

I just finished reading Chapter 18 in Catching Fire. Now i am at part III in Catching Fire taking a break from it before going back to it to read Chapter 19. Hopefully by the next few days i will be done with Catching Fire to return it back to my sister.

I plan to read Chapter 19 in Part 3 of the Catching Fire book soon. Which so far is turning out to be a great book in itself and i love it.

I just finished reading Chapter 19 in Catching Fire. The second book to the Hunger Games Series. I hope to be done with it by next Wednesday on the 20th of this month.

I hope to finish reading it by then. While also trying to finish reading the Great Gatsby as well.

I have to say some of the books i am reading are pretty good including Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen which i am almost finished with. The Nightmare Hall series by Diane HoH is good too.

I will want to get halfway through each of the books i am reading besides reaching higher words in my Camp Nano novel too.

I am at 15.1k in my Camp novel today. Hopefully i can reach towards 15.3k finish writing the rest of 15k to be at 16k while working my way up to 18k through 25k soon.

I am at 15.2k in my Mystery/Suspense/Thriller novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 15.3k finish writing the rest of 15k to be at 16k and work my way up to higher words soon.

I hope to be at 15.5k once i reach 15.3k finish writing the rest of 15k to be at 16k, 16.3k, and 16.5k finish writing the rest of 16k to be at 17k to work my way up to be at 20k through 25k in my novel i am writing for Camp soon.

I will want to reach higher words in my novel today that i am writing for Camp. Hopefully by than i can have a good outline for my novels i will be working on for July soon too.

I think i am going to take a nap in a few minutes to rest my eyes for a while.:)

Well, i just finished taking a nap waking up from sleeping on the couch. Oh well its back to writing my Camp novel again.

I am at 15.3k in my Camp Nano novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 15.5k. Finish writing the rest of 15k to be at 16k through 21k soon.

I am at 15.4k now hopefully i can reach closer to where i will be at 15.5k. I want to finish writing the rest of 15k to be at 16k to work my way up to higher words.

Yeah, i am at 15.5k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can write past it to finish writing the rest of 15k. I would want to be at 16k and work my way up to 21k and more higher words past it soon.

I am at 15.7k in my Camp novel today. Hopefully i can write a few more words to be at 16k in my Camp novel soon.

Yeah, i am at 16k in my Camp novel now hopefully i can be at 16.1k, 16.3k, and 16.5k finish writing the rest of 16k to be at 17k as well to work my way up to be at 23k soon.

I am at 16k in my Camp novel maybe if i write more words i can be at 16.1k and work my way up to 17k and higher words after it soon.

I am at 16.1k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 16.3k and 16.5k. I will want to finish writing the rest of 16k to be at 17k in my Camp novel.

I am at 16.2k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can be at 16.3k after it reach 16.5k finish writing the rest of 16k. I want to be at 17k, 17.1k, 17.3k, 17.5k finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel.

I am at 16.3k now in my Camp novel for this month. Hopefully i can reach towards 16.5k. I would want to finish writing the rest of 16k to be at 17k in my Camp novel.

[posts merged]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-16-2012 at 04:35 PM

I am at 16.4k in my Camp novel Hopefully i can still edit this post after its posted soon.

I hope to be closer to 16.5k finish writing the rest of 16k to be at 17k in my Camp novel today.

I am at 16.5k now in my Camp novel Hopefully i can be at 17k after i write a few more words in my Camp novel today.

I am at 16.6k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 17k after writing more words in my novel.

Yeah, i am at 17k in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 17.1k, 17.3k, and 17.5k finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel.

I am at 17.1k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can be at 17.3k and 17.5k. I will want to finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel.

I am at 17.2k in my Camp novel for this month. Hopefully i can reach towards 17.3k, and 17.5k. Finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel.

I am at 17.3k in my Camp novel i am writing for this month. Hopefully i can be at 17.5k finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel.

I am at 17.4k almost to 17.5k now. Hopefully i can be there and then finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel today.

I am at 17.5k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of 17k to be at 18k in my Camp novel today. As well work my way up to be at 18.1k, 18.3k, 18.5k finish writing the rest of 18k to be at 19k in my Camp novel. Hopefully by the time i reach 19k i can work my way up from there to higher words.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-16-2012 at 06:10 PM

I hope to be at 18k in my Camp novel soon. I will post more in here as i edit and go about writing more words in it.

I am at 17.7k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of the words to be at 18k in it.

Yeah, i am at 18k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 18.1k, 18.3k, and 18.5k. Finish writing the rest of 18k to be at 19k through 23k in my Camp novel.

I am at 18.1k in my Camp novel Hopefully i can be at 18.3k and 18.5k finish writing the rest of 18k to be at 19k through 23k in it.

I am at 18.2k in my Camp novel Hopefully i can be at 18.3k and 18.5k. Finish writing the rest of 18k to be at 19k through 23k in my Camp novel.

I am at 18.3k in my Camp novel now. Hopefully i can reach towards 18.5k. I will want to be able to finish writing the rest of 18k to be at 19k in my novel.

I am at 18.4k almost to 18.5k in my Camp novel. I cannot wait to be at 19k through 23k and work my way up to 25k through 30k soon.

I am at 18.5k now in my Camp novel. I hope to write more words to be past 18k and be at 19k, 19.1k, 19.3k, and 19.5k. Finish writing the rest of 19k to be at 20k in my novel.

[Edited on 6-17-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-16-2012 at 07:40 PM

I want to be at 19k in my novel i am writing for Camp soon. I will update this post as my progress moves along today.

I am at 19k now in my novel i am writing for Camp. I hope to be at 19.1k, 19.3k, and 19.5k finish writing the rest of 19k to be at 20k in my novel.

I am at 19.1k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 19.3k, and 19.5k. Finish writing the rest of 19k to be at 20k in my Camp novel.

I am at 19.2k now in my novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 19.3k, and 19.5k in my Camp novel too.

I am at 19.3k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 19.5k finish writing the rest of 19k to be at 20k in my Camp novel.

I am at 19.4k almost to 19.5k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can get there to be at 19.5k and finish writing the rest of 19k to be at 20k through 23k in my Camp novel.

I am at 19.5k in my Camp novel today. Hopefully i can be at 20k after writing a few more words in my Camp novel.

I am at 19.6k in my Camp novel today in this late evening hour. Hopefully i can reach 20k after i finish writing the rest of 19k.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 07:44 AM

Yeah, i am at 20k today in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can be at 20.1k, 20.3k, and 20.5k finish writing the rest of 20k to be at 21k in my Camp novel.

I am at 20.1k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 20.3k, and 20.5k. Finish writing the rest of 20k to be at 21k in my Camp novel.

I am at 20.2k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can be at 20.3k and 20.5k in my Camp novel today.

I am at 20.3k now in my Camp novel. I hope to be at 20.5k finish writing the rest of 20k to be at 21k in my novel.

I am at 20.4k in my Camp novel. I am almost to 20.5k in it. I hope to be at 20.5k finish writing the rest of 20k to be at 21k in my novel.

I am at 20.5k in my novel i am writing for Camp this month. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of 20k to be at 21k, 21.3k, and 21.5k. Finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my novel.

I am at 20.6k in my Camp novel. I will want to be at 21k in it soon. Hopefully after writing a few more words i can get there after a while.

Yeah, i am at 21k in my novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 21.1k, 21.3k, and 21.5k. I would want to finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my Camp novel.

I am at 21.1k in my novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 21.3k, and 21.5k finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my novel.

I am at 21.2k in my Camp novel today. I will want to be at 21.3k, and 21.5k in it. Finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-17-2012 at 07:02 PM

I will be writing well into the evening, night, and possibly the early morning hours. I hope to be in higher words in my Camp novel by than as well. I will also try to outline each of my novels this time too.

I cannot wait to move to get out of the place with my relatives. Me and my Parents are going to move into our new place on the first of next month.

I hope to get to higher words as i go along writing and reading. While watching movies for the rest of the day, evening, night, and early morning hours.

I cannot wait to have my laptop fixed soon for me to get it back once its in the shop that is for them to fix it. I hope it can be fixed within a couple of weeks for me to write on it again which will make me happy a lot.

[Edited on 6-18-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 01:53 AM

Its 1:53a.m. in the morning. I am the only one awake at this hour. Hopefully i can get some more writing done in these early morning hours.

I hope to continue to write more words this early morning hour. Hopefully i can get a lot done this early morning hour soon.

I am at 21.3k in my novel i am writing for Camp this early morning hour. I will want to reach towards 21.5k finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my novel.

I am at 21.4k now in my novel. I hope to reach 21.5k finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my novel. As well work my way up past 22k once i reach the word count.

I am at 21.5k in my novel. I would want to finish writing the rest of 21k to be at 22k in my novel soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 02:46 AM

I am enjoying the peace and quiet in the living room and dining room since i am typing on the desktop. Hopefully i can write some more words without feeling tired. I will want to write more words to reach 22k through 25k soon.

Yeah, i am at 22k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 22.1k, 22.3k, and 22.5k finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k in my novel.

I am at 22.1k now in my novel. I will want to be at 22.3k, and 22.5k. Finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k in my novel this morning.

I am at 22.2k in my novel. I would want to be at 22.3k, and 22.5k finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k in my novel.

I am now at 22.3k in my novel. Hopefully i can reach 22.5k finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k in my Camp novel.

I am at 22.4k in my novel this early morning hour. Hopefully i can reach towards 22.5k finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k in my novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 04:10 AM

Its 4:10a.m. in the morning. I am still awake at this hour. Hopping to write some more words to be at 22.5k finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k and work my way up from there. Hopefully by daylight i will either be at 24k or 25k in my Camp novel today.

I am at 22.5k now in my novel. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of 22k to be at 23k in my novel this early morning hour.

Yeah, i am at 23k now in my novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 23.1k, 23.3k, and 23.5k finish writing the rest of 23k to be at 24k in my Camp novel.

I am at 23.1k now in my novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 23.3k and 23.5k in my novel i am writing for Camp soon.

I am now at 23.2k in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 23.3k, and 23.5k. Finish writing the rest of 23k to be at 24k in my novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 05:53 AM

I will be writing, reading, and watching movies for the rest of the morning. Its 5:53a.m. in the morning i am still up not sleepy to be asleep yet. I hope to get more writing done soon.

I am at 23.3k now in my novel. I hope to be at 23.5k soon and write more words to be at 24k in my camp novel.

I am at 23.4k in my novel. I hope to be at 23.5k finish writing the rest of 23k to be at 24k in my Camp novel soon.

I am at 23.5k now in my novel. Hopefully by the next few minutes i can finish writing the rest of 23k to be at 24k in my Camp novel.

I am at 23.6k in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 24k after i finish writing the rest of 23k.

I am at 24k now in my novel. I hope to be at 24.1k, 24.3k, and 24.5k. Finish writing the rest of 24k to be at 25k in my novel soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 11:11 AM

Its 11:10a.m. this morning, my Mom and Dad are awake so are my two relatives and my young relatives friend. are the only ones awake so far in the late morning hour. Hopefully i can get more writing done today.

Well, my relative complained about the air being turned on again saying she does not want to pay the bill when me and my Parents move she will have to pay the bill and rent. Her and her husband both have to.

I am sorry i am ranting but i just had to rant about my relatives their annoying the heck out of me and my Parents.

I will talk much about my feelings in the next post.

I am at 24.1k in my novel. I hope to be at 24.3k, and 24.5k in it as well. Finish writing the rest of 24k to be at 25k in my novel.

I am at 24.2k in my novel. I am almost to 24.5k in my novel i am writing for Camp. I hope to be there and finish writing the rest of 24k to be at 25k in my novel soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 01:57 PM

I think my life can sometimes be complicated other times not. I know it just depends on the days turning either good or bad. For me each week me and my Parents are here. I cannot wait for us to move out of the home we are in and be in our new place.

I cannot wait to move me, Mom, and Dad are going to have a Twilight day in our new place.

Again i wrote more words in my Camp novel. I am at 24.3k now in my novel. I want to be at 24.5k finish writing the rest of 24k to be at 25k in my novel.

What i mean by Twilight Day is me and my Parents get to watch all four of the movies in the living room together. After we are officially in our new place away from my horrible relatives.

I wrote a few more words. I am at 24.5k now in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of 24k to be at 25k in it.

I wrote more words. I am at 25k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 25.1k, 25.3k, and 25.5k. Finish writing the rest of 25k to be at 26k in my novel.

We will not start moving into our new place until after this Saturday. Once we get the keys and my Parents pay our new landlord the deposit. I cannot wait to move back in our old town and out of the town we are already living in.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 03:54 PM

I am sort of in a bad mood now. I really do not know why, except for my older male relative. Who is irritating me to the point of being angry at him.

I am at 25.1k in my novel after writing a few more words in it. Hopefully i can reach towards 25.3k, and 25.5k in it. As well finish writing the rest of 25k to be at 26k in my Camp novel.

After writing a few more words i am at 25.2k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can reach towards 25.3k, and 25.5k finish writing the rest of 25k to be at 26k.

I wrote a few more words i am at 25.3k in my novel now. I hope to reach towards 25.5k finish writing the rest of 25k to be at 26k in my Camp novel.

I wrote more words in my novel. I am at 25.4k in my novel. I am almost to 25.5k soon in my novel. Hopefully i can be there. Finish writing the rest of 25k to be at 26k in my Camp novel.

I have written more words in my Camp novel. I am at 25.5k now in my novel. I hope to finish writing the rest of it to be at 26k in my Camp novel.

[Edited on 6-19-2012 by marielaurent2221]

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-18-2012 at 07:38 PM

I will be writing, reading, while watching movies throughout the rest of this evening, night, and early morning hours today.

I have written more words in my Camp novel this late evening hour. I am at 25.6k in my novel. I hope to finish writing the rest of 25k to be at 26k soon.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-19-2012 at 12:03 AM

Its 12:03a.m. in the morning. I am the only one awake in the morning. I hope to get some more writing done. As well read and watch movies too.

I wrote more words in my novel. I am at 26k now in my Camp novel. I hope to be at 26.1k, 26.3k, and 26.5k. Finish writing the rest of 26k to be at 27k soon.

Its 12:37a.m. in the morning. I am at 26.1k in my novel i am writing for Camp. I would want to be at 26.3k, and 26.5k finish writing the rest of 26k to be at 27k in my novel.

Its 12:54a.m. in the morning. I wrote more words i am at 26.2k now in my Camp novel. I hope to be at 26.3k, and 26.5k finish writing the rest of 26k to be at 27k.

I will want to write more words, read chapters 23 and 24 in Catching Fire. Read Chapter 5 and 6 in The Great Gatsby. write some more and watch movies this early morning hour.

I hope to stay up this morning. While i write, read books and watch movies in these early morning hours. While everyone is asleep in their beds.

I have written more words in my Camp novel. I am at 26.3k now in my novel. I would want to be at 26.5k finish writing the rest of 26k to be at 27k in my novel.

marielaurent2221
JulNo Royalty

[*] posted on 6-19-2012 at 01:23 AM

Its 1:22a.m. here where i live. I would want to write more words, read the two chapters. And the other two chapters in both Catching Fire and The Great Gatsby in this early morning hour. While watching movies throughout the rest of the early morning hours.

I am at 26.4k in my novel after writing more words in it. I would like to be at 26.5k finish writing the rest of 26k to be at 27k in my Camp novel.

I wrote more words in my novel. I am at 26.5k in my Camp novel. Hopefully i can finish writing the rest of 26k to be at 27k.

I will want to write more words in these early morning hours. I would like to be at higher words in all three of my novels not just my Camp novel too.

Its 2:21a.m. in the morning. I am at 27k now in my novel i am writing for Camp. Hopefully i can reach towards 27.1k, 27.3k, and 27.5k. Finish writing the rest of 27k to be at 28k in my novel.

Pages:  1    3  ..  9

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]