JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [Historical] Is anyone reading historical novels with other genres?
marielaurent222334
Experienced JulNo'er

Mood: Tired
JulNoWriMo Title: A Seduction By The Book

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-11-2011 at 11:19 PM
Is anyone reading historical novels with other genres?

I am just curious as to wanting to know if anyone has read historical novels with romance or other genres.

I am just wondering if anyone has read just only the genre of Historical novels. Or novels mixed in with different genres yet still the same with the historical timelines.

For myself i have read Lord of the fading lands, by C.L. Wilson, Enchanting the beast by Katherine Kennedy. Ravishing in red, by Madeline Hunter, highlander series by Karen Marie Moning, A Dangerous Love by BerTrice Small. The Princess and the pea by Victoria Alexander. these are the ones i actually read and still need to finish reading.

But anyways tell me i am curious to know about it. And will like to hear about what you read with your choices of genres with the historical element as the main genre please!

Proud Ink-Slinger

http://augnowriye.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://lilysfiction.blogspot.com/
"I wonder who the woman is i bumped into with my friends will i ever feel or tell my feelings to myself for my sort of love i am developing for her!" - AnnaLisa Altree from A Meeting Between Lovers.
Writing More and More, edit more and more, edit, plan more and more, rewrite, write, plan, edit some more, all within 31 days and 24 hours of July.
I'm Pro-Wrimo :) Are you?

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]