JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [07/31/10] The End Is In Sight!
JulNoWriMo
JulNoWriMo Webmaster

Mood: busy

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-31-2010 at 09:59 PM
[07/31/10] The End Is In Sight!

For those of you who did not receive an e-mail a few days ago, I thought I'd highlight a couple of last-minute announcements as we head into the final hours of JulNoWriMo.

Please remember to be updating your word counts in your profile. Word count updates will be disabled sometime around the second week of August, so you'll still have time to update it after the big rush is over.

I apologize for not being around the forum much in the past several weeks, but I have attempted to answer your e-mails as quickly as possible. A special "thank you" shoutout to all of the moderators who helped me out this year - thanks for stepping in when necessary!

Finally, now is your time to send us any feedback so that we can improve the competition for next year - if you can think of anything you like about the competition, anything you hate about the competition, something you'd like to see next year, etc., then I would be more than happy to hear from you. Simply send an e-mail to webmaster@julnowrimo.com with your suggestions and comments.

*** Having trouble updating your word counts??? It is a fairly simple process that requires you to login to your account and edit the word count box in your profile. Send me a message if you need further assistance. ***

*** Reminder: You do NOT need to verify your word count for JulNoWriMo! If you cross the 50,000 word count, you should expect to receive a certificate via e-mail or private message sometime in August. ***

I hope everybody had an enjoyable July!
- Robert

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]