JulNoWriMo Forums
Not logged in [Login ]
  Go To Bottom

Printable Version  
Author: Subject: [Subforum: JulNoWriMo Progress Reports] [Historical Fiction / Horror / Mystery] We All Fall Down
Silverwing
JulNo Writer

Mood: I won with 1h33 minutes to spare!
JulNoWriMo Title: We All Fall Down

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-10-2010 at 08:24 AM
[Historical Fiction / Horror / Mystery] We All Fall Down

For most of her life, Ivy has lived under the safe, structured roof of her parents, but when she is sixteen, she is sent off to live in a manor house for up to a year. People begin to go missing and Ivy is determined to get to the bottom of it, but when she finds out who is behind the disappearances, Ivy finds that she may never escape.

I've never actually won a WriMo before, November is usually way too busy for me to finish it, but I'm really hoping that this month I will complete it. I know that I am behind, but I am hoping to get to 5K today with 2.8 K already and 10K tomorrow, so we'll see how it goes!

[Edited on 10-7-2010 by Silverwing]
Silverwing
JulNo Writer

Mood: I won with 1h33 minutes to spare!
JulNoWriMo Title: We All Fall Down

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 7-16-2010 at 11:08 AM

July 16th

I'm really enjoying my novel, I have had quite a few ideas the past few days, so my novel could be longer than I anticipated. I haven't written much the past few days, though. The WriDay is today and I have put my name down for 5K. I've been trying to write for over one hour and haven't even reached 1K. I was actually just writing and lost some of my work since the computer switched off. >.< I'm really hoping that I will reach the 5K today, though, I really need it. I'm behind and am falling behind further and further with each passing day. Wish me luck!

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]