Author: Subject: A normal day
Zorane
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: I am Venice (german!)

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-21-2010 at 11:26 AM
A normal day

Sometimes I think: Why do people think I am such a cool person? Each morning I stand up at five a clock hours before my brother stands up and I work till 8 o Clock in the evening. I don't even have the time to meet my friends. I'm not even sure if I do have friends exept of Raniero.
But Raniero and me... that's quite difficult, you know. We were enemys when we were younger, but now, we are partner and I have protected his sister, so our relationship is quite good...
By the way, his sister...
She did come up to my place today. Don't know why, but she said she wanted to meat me and I have to admit that I liked it. But hell, she is Ranieros sister and so she is taboo and I know that, but still...
Could it be that I have fallen in love with her? I hope not...
I think I like her too much...
I sigh and look around in the kichen. Selena is doing the dinner and Leandro is learning hist studying stuff. I would have loved to study, but we never had the money to finally do it and I never was such a good student as he is...
"Alessio... Are you okay?"
"Hmm? Yeah, of course I am... I was just thinking, that's all..." Leandros looks at me and I know he is pensive, but he doesn't say anything and for that I'm very greatful. I don't want to talk. Not with him and not with anybody else.
I turn around and go to bed.

Don't dream life, live your dream!
rebeldork
Experienced JulNo'er

JulNoWriMo Title: Crossroads of Time

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 11:38 AM

Ist das deinen Roman? Schreibst du dass für JulNo?

Das ist toll :D

[Edited on 6/23/10 by rebeldork]

Zorane
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: I am Venice (german!)

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 02:20 PM

Hey, du sprichst ja deutsch! *freu* Ja, soll das sein, was ich schreiben werde. Meine Hauptpersonen sind Alessio di Carpo und Anita Lorenzo. Der eine wichtige Teil ist die Liebesgeschichte, der andere Teil ist zu verhindern, dass Venedig untergeht ;)

(Hey you speak german! :) Yes it'll be what I'm gonna write... My protagonists are Alessio di Carpo and Anita Lorenzo. There are to important parts: The first is the love story, the second one is to not let Venice sink. (Hope my english was correct XD))

Don't dream life, live your dream!

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]