Author: Subject: Character Introduction
shepherd_nerd
Experienced JulNo'er

Mood: look at me still talking when there's science to do
JulNoWriMo Title: It's All Relative

Word Count: 0 / 50000
Word Count Start0% Complete100% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-20-2010 at 06:17 PM

Due to the nature of my novel, there will be something like 10 main characters. Therefore, I'll choose those I know the least so that I can get to know them better. :)

Full Name: Pedro Baxter
Nickname: Baxter

Race: Caucasian/Hispanic

Personality: He's very kind and easy-going, very personable; all his customers adore him, and he is about half the attraction of the pastry shop. But he's also very lazy and unmotivated, unwilling to make much of an effort to improve his situation or pursue anything worthwhile. He prefers to go with the flow,
no matter if that gives him joy or unhappiness.
Appearance: Tall, but not very tall--sort of medium. Dark-skinned with wavy brown hair and brown eyes.

Family: He works in his parents' pastry shop and is doted on by his Aunt Page, who lives in the same town.
History: He has had an on-and-off relationship with one Gayla Babcock, though it's never come to anything serious. While he has been interested in a frequent patron, Gertie Holstein, he's never done anything about it.

--

Full Name: Cecily Garrison, nee Babcock
Nickname: Cecily

Race: Caucasian

Personality: Cecily used to be a romantic, but that is hardly true anymore. She is a perfectionist and obsessive about the littlest details, and she is often too easily hurt by what others think about her. However, she is also fiercely loyal, and she would go to the ends of the earth for family and for those she
cares about.
Appearance: She has a long face with a strong, pointed chin; her mouth is tiny, her nose is long, crooked, and pointy, and her eyes are ten times too big. They are light blue, and her hair is ink black, looking almost blue. She's strikingly pretty but in a way one would not expect.

Family: One son, Kevin, about four or five years old. Currently estranged from her husband, Rick Garrison. Her older sister is Gayla Babcock.
History: Cecily comes from a privileged family in town with many connections, which is why Rick originally married her over his long-term girlfriend, Clare Arbor. However, after discovering his inability to remain faithful for herself, she left him and moved back in with her sister, the only family member still
willing to accept her. She is currently trying to find Clare to apologize while simultaneously managing her handful (read: brat) of a son.

NaNo 08: Amanda Letters 25k | JulNo 09: Grayscale 57k | NaNo 09: Breccia (draft 1) 50k
JulNo 10: Pointillism 2k; Untitled 48k | NaNo 10: Breccia (draft 1.5) 50k| JulNo 11: The Shadow of the Daisy 50k
NaNo 11: It's All Relative 4k | JulNo 12: It's All Relative (?)

Consistent Hobgoblin
mostly dead writing blog; may be revived with some science mixed in
Zorane
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: I am Venice (german!)

[*] posted on 6-21-2010 at 10:26 AM

So I'll start with one of my Protagonists (I've got five!)

FULL NAME: Alessio di Carpo
NICKNAME: Alessio

RACE human (italian)
GENDER male

PERSONALITY: He's quite quiet and doesn't talk very much - and never about himself or his past. Most people think he is very cool and can't be hurt, but it's very different.
APPEARANCE: He wears a T-Shirt an a Shirt that often is open. His jeans are dark - black or dark blue - and they are quite baggy. He looks cool, but he DOESN't smoke. Most people have respect for him.

FAMILY: Leandro (younger Brother), Carlo (father, dead), Delia (Mother, dead)
HISTORY: When he was younger there werde two gangs: His own one and Ranieros. They didn't like each other and so they faught against each other. It culminated in the nearly-kill of Ranieros younger sister Anita by a Alessios Friend Bastiano. By now they are without contact, but Raniero is Alessios partner at work and they got quite close.
As you know, he is a policeman. But his parents, who were as well policemen, were killed only a few months after he had started as a policeman during their work. But still he didn't stop working, because he wanted his younger brother Leandro to be able to stay with him. For that reason he worked and still works very hard.

That's the first protagonist. There are still:
Leandro (his younger brother)
Raniero (his (former) enemy and now friend)
Anita (Ranieros sister and his lover, although not his girlfriend)
Selena (Leandros Girlfriend)

Don't dream life, live your dream!
somethingwitty
JulNo Writer

Mood: Ugh...
JulNoWriMo Title: The Satelite Dimension

[*] posted on 6-22-2010 at 01:29 PM

Full Name: Kira Jane McMillan
Nickname: Kira, The K, K, Kiki

Race: Human, Asian

Personality: Kira is an insecure, cold girl. She likes to keep peace, though, and hates to fight. She is insecure about herself, how everyone thinks of her, and her family. She just doesn't like where she is. Her coldness comes from her insecurities, inwhich makes her unable to communicate to normal people (normal might not be the right word...). Even though she has a cold outside, her inner self is quiet, calm, and likes to keep the peace, even with her sharp tongue. She is quiet around the family, and calm during bad situations. She can be sympathetic if it is a dire need, not just run-of-the-mill "Help me, Kira". It has to be something like "Here's my suicide note" or "My sister is dying". She doesn't like to fight. If there is a school fight, she is leaving or has already left when she saw a bully's face. Sometimes she even tries to stop the fight, just not usually. She knows what is going on, and she wants to get out before something happens. But if someone hurts a friend of hers (if she has one), she'll use her sharp tongue to say "Don't touch her, you little bug-eyed creepo!" or something witty to be used against them. She is very complex and is not to be messed with.
Appearance: Brown eyes, long, curly, black hair. Very pale. Wears whatever she has, usually casual. :)

Family: Her family...ahh. Here's how Kira would put it.
"You don't want to know them. But if you have to ask...my mother loves to get into my business. She'll be like, 'Here, let me check your email' or 'Do you have a boyfriend yet' or 'Look at your facebook messages, Kiki,', even if I'm not even on the computer. She loves to check my diary when I'm not around. I had to have a locksmith INVENT a lock so she couldn't get into it. Yeah, she's strange...but her good side; she's nice and gets me things I really want. I guess I'm kind of spoiled. She loves me and encourages me."
"My dad? Oh, he's long gone."
"My grandparents...they like to judge my mother so much. They call me spoiled, they say she needs to lose weight...yeah. I know. It's rough. But she has said that they can be helpful sometimes."
"Aunt Phyllis and Uncle George? Oh, yeah, they're cool. They are good with technology, and love me dearly. They have the worst dog, though...don't get me started on it."
"Cousins? Oh no, I don't have any. Aunt Phyllis is planning on it, though. She says if it's a boy, George Simon Jr., and a girl, Marianne Isabella."
"Siblings? Nicole, she's thirteen, going through a lot of teen angst, you know? She's a genius, she just doesn't realize it; no matter how smart she sounds. She's really nice, though, except if you say something racist or sexist."
History: Very normal. Regular family, just annoying. She did have a dead sister (she never got to meet her) and a dead father.

Witty

[Edited on 6-22-2010 by somethingwitty]

Thanks to thepillsburydoughgirl for the avatar!

Nano 2009-5,000 Years From Now
4398/3000
Screnzy 2009-Time Traveler's Association UNFINISHED/FAIL
4 pages/3 pages
Julno 2010-The Satelite Dimension
3959 (so far)/50000
amor_et_concordia
Experienced JulNo'er

Mood: panicking

[*] posted on 6-22-2010 at 01:33 PM

Full Name: Asdama Su
Nickname: Asda

Personality: strong, brave, independent, intelligent, too serious, finds it hard to trust others, can be too reckless
Appearance: purple eyes and pale skin (like all of her race), average/tall, hair to mid back, very toned and lean with muscle but not obviously so, small nose and slightly larger than normal eyes, beautiful without trying and doesn't ever think about being attractive or beautiful for most of her life.

Family: Father was killed in the war (between the green-eyed and violet-eyed races) before Asda really knew him, mother died in front of Asda as their house was discovered by green-eyed soldiers. No siblings.
History: For years the two races have been fighting over an argument from long ago. Most don't even know why they hate the other race so much, but the fighting continues. Stories have been told about other nations that exist beyond the mountains they contain their own nation. Most think it's crazy, and all who have tried to find them have either died or never came back, but now that Asda has no one left, she is determined to make it to the other side of the mountains.
fayola
Experienced JulNo'er

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 03:42 PM

Before I start I should tell you that in my novel, there is a race of magical people, but I don't have a name for them yet. They're similar to humans but with super powers and stuff, and they live in an alternate world that is only accessible by a portal made by one of the magic people. I know it sounds so stupid referring to them as 'magic people' but please bear with me untill I think of a proper name for their race. :)

Oh and my novel is set in England, in the year 2020.
Anyway...

Full Name: Richard Lucifer Neon Rothmore
Nickname: Ricky

Race: 3/4 human, 1/4 currently-unnamed-magical-race. He doesn't know that he's part-magic... yet.

Personality: Fairly intelligent in comparison to his friends, but isn't quite a genius. Quiet, doesn't like talking to strangers or people who intimidate him. But when you get to know him he can be funny but talks maybe too much, about things people don't really care about. Known to be a bit of a geek, but has got a bit less geeky as he's grown up. Works hard, and usually follows rules without question because it's easier than arguing. Trusts people a bit too easily. More of a cat person than a dog person. A fairly good singer although not many people know this as he doesn't like singing in front of people. Likes musical theatre. Fairly happy with his life; gets annoyed by people who complain too much. His parents usually let him have whatever he wants but he doesn't abuse this too much, at least not as much as his sister does.
Appearance: Blond hair, kinda average length. Greeny-gold hazel eyes. Quite a pale complexion, burns easier than he tans. Just over average height, not toooo tall, quite skinny. Usually just wear jeans and any t-shirt, when he isn't wearing his school uniform.

Family: lives with his dad, step-mother and half-sister Mollie. His dad is half-magic and his biological mother was just your average slutty human. His step-mum is from the magical world, making his sister 3/4 magic. The kids both know nothing about the magical world. Yet. Has 3 cousins, Tallulah, who is 17 years old and pure human, and Abbie and Alfie who are a quater magic but are only 1 and 4 years old and don't really have much to do with the story to be honest. All grandparents are dead, but 3 of them were human and his grandfather was magic.
History: His mum didn't want to keep him, so he was raised just by his dad for 3 years, until he got married. They had quite a lot of money after that, and had a fairly comfortable life. :) Ricky himself doesn't have any dark and mysterious past... on the other hand, I'm not even going to start talking about his parent's pasts. I wrote a novel about that a couple of NaNo's ago. (I don't think I ever finished writing it but whatever...)

I think that's about all you need to know. :)

[Edited on 23-6-10 by fayola]

KathrineROID
JulNo Procrastinator

Mood: Halp
JulNoWriMo Title: undecided

[*] posted on 6-23-2010 at 07:09 PM

I doubt I should get myself into a RP forum, but I don't have anything else better to do until July. So.

Full Name: Kathrine Roid
Nickname: Kat, but only Jonathon calls her that.

Race: human, Alliant (nation: Alliance)

Personality: Stubborn, outgoing, adventuresome, willing to take risks, mathematically-minded.
Appearance: Jet-black, thick, ringlet-ed hair, medium skin, very fit. 5'6

Family: Kathrine has a strong and tight family; her parents, her sister Alexis who enters the academy with her, her 8 yo sister Miri, and baby brother, all of which she loves deeply.
History: Kathrine was training for a computer technician's job aboard a space-station even before the astronautic academy announced it was ready for more entrants. She jumped at the opportunity to fulfill a secret dream of hers. The discovery of the Veninians and their plans to conquer the Alliance shatters her life's plans and. . .

Full Name: Jonathon Tate
Nickname: Joker, but only Kathrine and Alexis call him that.

Race: human, Alliant (nation: Alliance)

Personality: Quirky and fun-loving, always has a joke, but he can also be very sympathetic and sincere. "Can-do" attitude, mathematically-minded.
Appearance: Short, reddish-brown hair, Caucasian, slightly muscular. 5'9

Family: He has an older brother, also an engineer, who has encouraged him all his life, as well as helpful parents.

In case you are wondering, these are the two character with good families.

[Edited on 6-24-2010 by KathrineROID]

Cherri
Experienced JulNo'er

Mood: Searching for words...
JulNoWriMo Title: Unsigned Letters

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 04:53 PM

Must. Not. Procrastinate. From. Planning. *Hides from Muse, Inner Editor and Plot Bunnies* Two fan-fiction pieces for the same fandom, so some have two sets of details. xD And it's questionable which of them I will actually RP as, if I have time to do any.

Full Name: Captain Jack Harkness
Nickname: Jack, or Captain

Age:- Urm... immortal, several hundred years in one piece, several thousand in the other.
Race: Human from the 51st Century.
Occupation: Head of Torchwood Three in one, Navigator of a spaceship in the other.

Personality: Flirty, likes his innuendo and such. In the later set one (after series 3) he's also rather angry.
Appearance: Fairly tall, dark hair, period miltary dress.

Family: From the future, but brother is dead/frozen in The Hub.
History: In honesty, what the fandom reveals about his past could probably fit on a post-it note. Two if you're lucky.
Relationship: Jack doesn't do so well at monogamy... at all. However, he has a thing with Ianto. If it was on Facebook, he'd probably simply refuse to disclose that information. xD
-
Full Name: Ianto Jones
Nickname: Eye-Candy (We love John. <3)

Race: Human, 20-21st Century.

Personality: Quiet, good at hiding what he really thinks/feels, even from Jack. From what I've seen, he can cut himself off pretty successfully. But if someone gets under his skin, behind the wall that he puts up, he's a pretty special guy.
Appearance: He's just Ianto. I can't describe his adorableness. So I'll stick with the show's phrase, 'He looks good in a suit.'

Family: Sister, brother-in-law, niece and nephew. To be honest, I'm not sure about his parents. (Don't rush me, I'm doing research as we speak. Dx)
History: Used to work for Torchwood One, moved to Torchwood Three after Canary Warf. Hid his girlfriend/cyberwoman in the basement and she nearly killed everyone. He could probably share a post-it with Jack. xD
Relationship: Kinda has a thing with Jack. Though they don't really find a name for it at the point I've set the fan-fiction at. On Facebook (which I may have to give them all soon, because I can explain things using it. xD) he'd have it down as 'It's complicated'.
-
Full Name: Serin (no last name)
Nickname: None

Race: Some reptillian form of Alien, which I need to work on...

Personality: Quick witted, optimistic in all situations (to the point of it being annoying). Likes to make jokes, even if they're not really appropriate in the situation.
Appearance: Reptillian. Slightly shorter than the average human. Scaled, mostly green with pale highlighting shades of orange.

Family: Born from eggs in a communal hatching chamber for the community, Serin's breed hold no attatchment to family, rather, they have a sense of each for himself. They form bonds of friendship only with people they spend a lot of time with, and are more likely to count those they work with (their species or otherwise) as their family than any that they have biological link with.
History: I'm working on that. He's the OC MC for one of my pieces, I only came up with him yesterday, so I'm suprised I have as much as I do.
Relationship: He may start something with Jack, but I'm not sure yet. xD Depends what he wants to do.
Mercedes
JulNo Writer

Mood: Panicked
JulNoWriMo Title: Untitled

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 07:38 PM

Full Name: Mercedes Grace Montgomery
Nickname: Merce or Merce M.

Race: Caucasian; human

Personality: She's...feisty, to say the least. She can go from being simply annoyed to vicious and cruel, and doesn't have much of a loyalty factor to anyone. Not so romantic in relationships, though more so in private.
Appearance: Choppy light brown hair, cut longer in the front. Blue eyes. 6'0", skinny. Wears dark makeup and more alternative clothing. She has piercings and tattoos. Snakebites, vertical labret, nose stud, vampire bites, surface hip piercings, belly button, six in one ear and five in the other. Tattoos are a swirling pattern on her back, a tiny heart on her neck, a cracking (Like cracked porcelain for example) on her shoulder, and "Mea Culpa" on her lower stomach.

Family: Tara (Maiden name Sanders) and Andrew Montgomery, her parents, and her sister Jackie. None of her other family is very important.

Full Name: Anita Solstice Gray
Nickname: Ani

Race: Half Caucasian, half French; human.

Personality: She's a bit goofy and not exactly very smart. She's has a sweet disposition, great love and loyalty, falls in love easily.
Appearance: Dark brown side-swept hair, just to her shoulders or a little shorter. Pretty much wears no makeup; it's a rarity if she does. She has a flower tattoo on her hip and a peace sign on the front of her hand. Only piercings she has are in her ears; three on one side and two on the other. She's more of a hippie. 5'3" and regular weight.

Family: Wintersweet Reynolds (She's still a hippie and got her name changed to Wintersweet ;) ) and Aubin Blanc. Aubin didn't stick around to raise Anita, so he's not even in the picture.

[Edited on 6-28-2010 by Mercedes]

[Edited on 6-28-2010 by Mercedes]

"I try to live life so that I can live with myself." � John Green
TempleOfPerdido
JulNo Member

Mood: Woo! Daily Quota-Met!
JulNoWriMo Title: From Photo Lens to Pit Boxes

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 09:44 PM

Full Name: Sienna Lucia Moretti
Nickname: Lucy

Race: Italian-American

Personality: Sienna is a fun loving girl who grew up with a very strong family base.
Appearance: Sienna appears ver simple. She has Chesnut hair, hazel eyes, she's 5'9", she doesn't wear make-up but still has natural beatuy look.

Family: Sienna's parents are Robert and Kyrie Moretti. She has 4 older brothers: Antonio, Vito, Niccolo, and Vince. Her family is very tightly sewn and get along great. Sienna is the only daughter.

TeaFlower
JulNo Member

Mood: Tired.
JulNoWriMo Title: I Have Seen

Word Count: 46145 / 50000
Word Count Start92% Complete8% To GoWord Count End

[*] posted on 6-27-2010 at 11:54 PM

I have one absolute main character. Let's do this!

Full Name: Adam Joel-Martin
Nickname:

Race: Incubus
Gender: Male. I think it would be bad if he were a female incubus.

Personality: Sociable, entertaining, romantic.
Appearance: Scrawny, looks a hell of a lot younger than he really is. Blonde, with blue eyes and a fair complexion.

Family: Father is deceased, mother is kind of crazy.
History: Adam witnessed the death of his best friend's mother at his own hand, and has since sworn off the mindless killing of humans that seems to be a staple in his culture. His mother has disowned him, and with no support from his own people, Adam seeks acceptance from humans. If that means finding a way to make himself one, then he's all for it.

But if the two of us should ever be separated, I swear I will change the world.
Peanutpie
JulNo Member

Mood: Ready to write
JulNoWriMo Title: I was expecting Paris. NOT SWEDEN.

[*] posted on 6-28-2010 at 02:16 PM

Full Name: Ophelia Radia Denallz
Nickname: Ophelia

Race: She is Human, who's family came from Sweden in the late 1800's

Personality:Somewhat ditzy, nieve, spoiled. She has a keen sense of fashion and a natural charisma.
Appearance: Medium blonde hair, porcelien skin, about 5' 8''.

Family: Father, Mother, and biewer yorkie, Rhubarb.
History:Born on July, 1. She lived a spoiled and charmed life until now.

Towards a goal thats non existant- Paramore
Wingman
JulNo Royalty

Mood: "Don't say its a fine morning or i'll shoot ya"-John Wayne
JulNoWriMo Title: The Conspiracy

[*] posted on 6-29-2010 at 01:44 AM

Full name: ???
Alias: Fang,Wingman,Capt.,weaponSabreX,Fang Creed,kleine geflügelte Tod(little winged death in German),少し翼悪魔(little winged demon in Japanese)

race: European-American (born in Europe),mutant
occupation: active weapon X operative,soldier,pilot,works for hire
story shifts to the future
current status: inactive weapon x operative,inactive soldier,pilot,student/teacher at Charles Xavier's school for the gifted,member of the X-men

appearance:
hair:dirty blond slightly long cruecut
eyes:hazel
height:5"6"
later grows between current height and 6"3"
weight: around 105 lbs.
after modifications 210 lbs.
normal dress: aviator hat,aviator jacket with slits in the back,khaki cargo shorts,black Nike skate shoes,dog-tags
training uniform: black muscle shirt with yellow tiger stripes with slits in the back,black cargo pants(or shorts) with yellow tiger stripes,black gloves with fingers cut off,black open toed boots with built in shinguards,black and yellow belt with an x on the buckle

Personality:
in a word a hero;brave,courageous,chivalrous,always on his guard he lets very few get close to him few know the real him,loner,Mysterious,street smart but will do something stupid if a loved one's life is in jeopardy,loyal to those that are close to him,has a hidden grudge,protective,clever,what separates him from his father Victor Creed is his compassion towards others,he has a fear of his inner beast the beserker for when he lets it loose he doesn't have any major control so friends sometimes get hurt.

Powers:
Wingscolor changes between black and white from season to season,bone clawsWhen his bone cells are bonded with adamantium they become indestructible,heightened senses,anti-aging factor,healing factor
Note:10 claws,5 in each hand,one per finger,retractable

known relatives:
mother:Anna Pressol-deceased
birth father: 1st Sgt. Sam Pressol-deceased
father(by DNA injection):Victor Creed aka Sabretooth
father(by DNA injection):Logan aka Wolverine

[Edited on 6-29-2010 by Wingman]
Savara
JulNo Writer

Mood: Hopeful
JulNoWriMo Title: The Obsidian Shifters

[*] posted on 6-29-2010 at 09:03 AM

Full Name: Maytal Sindri
Nickname: Maytal

Race: human or otherwise; nationality, etc. Human, trustee of Empress Eiliana of Kayga.
Occupation: if relevant: Supervisor of the Main Temple in Kayga city.

Personality: Responsible, good listener, honest and direct. Dislikes some of the more devout followers of several religions.
Appearance: Average height, dark brown hair that falls just below her shoulders, grey robes. Eyes seem slightly too small for her face.

Family: Merchants who originally came from the Gintaraa area for trading. Her family supervises the big market and gives out day/week/year passes to other merchants for opening shops in the city.
No significant other, good relationship with her father but her mother disapproves of the new emperor and doesn't like Maytal working for Eiliana. 3 older brothers and a younger sister.
History: if relevant, or you just feel like disclosing.
Maytal never formally joined any of the common religions in the capital city, and therefore belongs to the minority of 'neutral' people. This makes her a good choice for supervisor of the new temple.
rabbitears6o6
JulNo Member

Mood: Unknown

[*] posted on 6-30-2010 at 04:00 PM

Full Name: Enya Falkner (no middle name)
Nickname: None

Race: Human, Caucasian, Aquel Mabuac (means 'Demon Eyes' but actually describes being part Rythe)

Personality: Very reserved, stubborn, observant, extremely independent and practical.
Appearance: Dark brown hair, ice blue eyes (star pupiled when emotional) and physically a bit on the small side.

Family: Her negligent parents, Jerry and Ginger Falkner. No siblings.
History: Her parents abandoned her at a run down boarding school when she was six.

"If you owned all the money in the world, they'd create a new currency."
QuothTheRaven
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: Faerlocher

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 05:14 PM

Full Name: Annebelle May Ginnes (Annebelle spelled with an "E". Ann*E*belle. mess it up and she'll be mad)
Nickname: Belle (call her Anne and DIE)

Race: human, white, American

Personality: Happy, bouncy, carefree, daredevil, loves to experiment and draw, clumsy, cannot fight (as in, she has a phobia of it)
Appearance: Dark brown, wavy hair almost to the middle of her back, dark brown eyes, freckles, nose just a tiny bit flattish, 5' 6 3/4" tall, medium to thick boned. Prefers to wear sweaters, mostly blue, sneakers, and jeans.

Family: Mother and father, only child

Courage
Is something
Rare and beautiful
We have fallen away
So take up your weapon
And fight for what you believe
For if you don't stand for something
You will fall like autumn leaves never rising
Aramina Silverblaze
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: Twilight Shadows/Saved

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 06:47 PM

Full Name: Selena Azel
Nickname: Sel, Wolf/Dog-thing

Age: Mentally - somewhere between four and fourteen, not quite sure, physically, fourteen
Race: Half-elf

Personality: A bit childish at times, but usually she's quite mature. She'd do a lot for Link, seeing as he's basically become her surrogate brother, or Midna, who she imagines to be like the girl who would have kind of been her cousin, had she not vanished, presumably dying, a few years before.
Appearance: She has brown hair and green eyes, and wears about the same clothes as Link, sans the chainmail in favor of lighter leather armor.

Family: Father - Jason, Mother - Mia, Older brother - Vasun, Uncle - Yuan Ka-fai

Serene
JulNo Member

Mood: Sad
JulNoWriMo Title: Strange Things Are Afoot At Nottingham

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 08:18 PM

Full Name: Chayse Isephaschild
Nickname: He goes by Chayse, but his mother occasionally gives him nicknames that he hates.

Race: Human, I guess. He's Gusudani.

Personality:Chayse is a punk. He's hilariously sarcastic, and super cynical. He's very intelligent, and knows it. He's proud. He doesn't like to draw close to people, he tends to think the words of others, but he desperately wants to find someone who accepts him for who he is. He doesn't trust people, and he has an attitude problem.
Appearance:He has blond hair and blue eyes. He's has a sort of tannish pale skin, he's a bout six foot, and he's muscular. I wouldn't say he's skinny but I wouldn't say he's fat either, he's somewhere in between.

Family: His mom, Isepha, who has been married five times. His dad and mom divorced when he was eight. His dad said he'd see him, but he never did. He's had five step fathers, none of whom has he gotten along with.
History: His mom has never really been very good, the only people that really cared for him were his grandparents, they've taken care of him. His second stepfather aboused him, so he doesn't really trust people anymroe.

I took the road lest traveled by... I really should have brought a map.
aelphi
JulNo Writer

Mood: pysched for a brand new storyline.
JulNoWriMo Title: The Gypsy Fireball Wars [tenative]

[*] posted on 7-1-2010 at 09:07 PM

full name: Justin (Dominic) Pallot
nicknames: J, Jay, and whatever else Liz screws up and calls him

race: human, caucasian
gender: male. though he gets teased alot for being girly since he's small.

personality: shy, soft-spoken, doesn't really know how to stick up for himself. very easily embarrassed, always blushing. extremely clumsy -- it's his downfall. [sorry for the lousy pun =P] he underestimates himself alot. a misfit, doesn't really fit in anywhere. i could go on for pages...

appearance: reddish-brown hair, rather longish, emo sideswept bangs *hehe* i love that look. gorgeous light blue eyes. slender, only about 5'7", 5'8". pale complexion with freckles across his nose and cheeks. overall pretty goodlooking.

family: he has a sister, abby, in college. they're really close. his father died of something that i haven't made up yet ... oops ... and later his mother remarried. jay's stepdad is abusive, doesn't really like his son, wants him to be, gosh, i don't know, how about normal? which justin is most definately NOT.
Evergreena
JulNo Member

Mood: Adventurous
JulNoWriMo Title: Greenheart

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 01:21 PM

Full Name: Corridor
Nickname: "Cor," but he insists that everyone call him "Green"

Age: He looks about 10-11, but he's really older than that.
Race: human

Personality: He's great fun. Outgoing, silly, adventurous, inquisitive, and mischievous. He loves to rhyme. All the other kids at the orphanage like him. Sometimes he doesn't take things seriously enough.

Appearance: tousled brown hair that sticks up in funny ways, brown eyes, playful grin. His pants have lots of pockets, loaded with odds and ends.

Family: None, though the kids at the orphanage are like his siblings.

History: He doesn't have much of a history. He was found as a baby in the forest, and taken to live at the orphanage.

Other: He understands the languages of animals and trees.
voldemortsecret
JulNo Member

Mood: Ready
JulNoWriMo Title: Down the Spiral Staircase

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 06:33 PM

I have two main characters...

Full Name: Bria Angela (don't know last name yet)
Nickname: Bri

Race:human

Personality: Bria is playful, yet serious. She takes her games seriously, and real life even more so. She is easily offended when the adults do not believe there is something dreadfully wrong. She is immensely stubborn, and never seems to lose energy. She can see peoples auras and is a little psychic, but she hasn't told anyone yet for fear of being laughed at or not believed.

Appearance: She is an average height, and has long curly light brown hair that tends to fly around everywhere. Dark lively eyes, when she squints them her whole face looks very serious.

Family: Parents and a grandfather who seems to have Alzheimer's, but she thinks otherwise
History: lives in an apartment building, had a normal childhood until this.
---
Full name: Gian Elizabeth (i haven't come up with a last name)
Nickname: Gian
Race:Human

Personality:Gian is a cunning psychic who initially pretends to ignore Bria, but ends up offering her help. Her idea of help is cruel and frightens Bria, but Gian sees nothing wrong with breaking a few rules. She gives hints when you know she knows more, is manipulative, tricky, and a brilliant actress, giving off any first impression she wants.
She works for herself, and is always trying to be more powerful, which gets her into trouble.

Appearance: Tall, medium length straight black hair, green eyes that are a bit cold, but can be warm when she opens up.

Family: she has parents and a younger brother, but they're barely mentioned in the book.
History: Has a history of pushing her powers to their limits and getting in trouble for it. Lives in the same building as Bria
Suki Self-Destruct
JulNo Writer

JulNoWriMo Title: Clandestine (Remix 9)

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 07:10 PM

Full Name: Clair Damien Jones
Nickname: Clair

Race: Human, Caucasian

Personality: Quiet, a little crazy, generally sweet. Hates being mistaken for a girl and when people laugh at his name.
Appearance: Tallish (around 6'), lanky, and fairly skinny. Shoulder-length light brown hair, dark brown eyes. Pale skin, a few freckles on his arms and some acne scars on his face. Has "love will tear us apart" tattooed across his stomach in script.

Family: Father died when he was 2, mother is alive. Only child.
History: Was an outcast at school. Barely remembers anything from before he was 11, except for the fact that he had three friends and they used to hang out at an abandoned playground.

This is a fancharacter.

Full Name: ???? (unknown & likely unpronounceable by humans)
Nickname: The Doctor

Race: Time Lord

Personality: Sort of timid, forgetful, self-doubting, is overly energetic around people he knows. Addicted to Tetris.
Appearance: Tall, chin-length dirty blonde hair, dark brown eyes.

Family: Mostly dead, excluding his 'daughter', Jenny and maybe his granddaughter, Susan.
History: All I will say is that he's the 12th Doctor.

[Edited on 7-9-2010 by Suki Self-Destruct]

NaNoWriMo 2009: 21st Century Breakdown (WIN! 50,458 words)
Screnzy '10: Alice's Adventures Underground (lose. 53 pages)
JulNoWriMo '10: Where We Used To Play/All My Love to Long Ago (lose, 22k)
NaNoWriMo '10: Disappear (With Me Here) (win! 52k)
Screnzy '11: FTWWW (lose: 15 pages)
JulNoWriMo '11: Clandestine (Remix 9) (to be seen...)
ColinCreevey
JulNo Member

Mood: accomplished
JulNoWriMo Title: My Summer Vacation

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 07:12 PM

Full Name: Benedict the Woodsman
Nickname: Benedict

Race: White/American

Personality: Acts like a energetic four-year-old, hyper, loud, nice
Appearance: Tall, messy brunette hair,wears glasses with a thick brown frame, usually wears Star Wars based T-shirts and jeans

Family: none
History: none

Full Name: Allison Christian Finster
Nickname: Allison

Race: White/American

Personality: nice, kind, controlling some times, has a lot of self-doubt, everything is always her fault
Appearance: Long brunette hair, dark blue-green eyes under thin framed glasses, average height, usually found wearing T-shirts and shorts

Family: Hansel Finster (father), Julia Finster (mother), Otto (brother), Jenny and Nick (sisters)
History: Good student, never been on an adventure until the summer before sophomore year at high school

Under every sentence there are the dull shadows of what were before.
angelxallow
JulNo Member

[*] posted on 7-2-2010 at 11:16 PM
Character Profiles

This novel takes place in a post-technological apocalypse type world, in an almost steampunk setting. If anyone has ever seen "Repo the Genetic Opera", it's close to that, but less bloody. The government is ruled by a man called the Prime Minister (who is actually the most feared sorcerer in the past 3,000 years, named The Deceiver) He is pretty much Voldemort meets Big Brother. The world is pretty scary. Two character profiles:

Full Name: Stella Woodrow (officially Sarah Masterson)
Nickname: None...yet.

Race: Human, of magical blood

Personality: Stella keeps to herself, knowing that the government keeps a close eye on her. She is cautious and introverted to the point of appearing paranoid, but extremely clever.
Appearance: 5'4", medium to petite build, approximately 120 lbs, brown hair, violet eyes, fair skin.

Family: None living.
History: Her parents "disappeared" (were killed) when she was ten, and Stella lived on money from the government until she was a legal adult at sixteen.

Full Name: Unrevealed (mwahahaha)
Nickname: Wanderer

Race: Human: of magical blood

Personality: He is almost a gypsy, roaming the world at his own will except for the rare occasion when he is called to a task by the High Council. He is laid back and easy to get along with, but always attentive and aware of his surroundings. He seems to have every situation under control, even though Stella knows he's making it up as he goes along. Running is often involved in his "plans"
Appearance:5'9", black hair, medium build (lean muscle), green eyes, fair to lightly tan skin.

Family: His father is Elder, head of the High Council. (We don't find out a lot about that until the end though... =D )
History: Born and raised in the Western Isles, Wanderer longed to see the world and has traveled to every continent, picking up contacts everywhere and creating a network of allies to make him quite useful in the fight against The Deceiver.
blah
JulNo Writer

Mood: Slumping already? :(
JulNoWriMo Title: Untitled

[*] posted on 7-3-2010 at 12:13 AM

Full Name: Cordelia Corazon
Disguised as: Cyrano Lemnos

Race: Comes from Planet Charmian, but is human form

Personality: A shy, quiet girl, but once you get to know her, she talks a lot and is very creative and smart :)
Appearance: Long brown hair (until she cut it), sea green eyes, 5 ft 5 in

Family: Dead

K-Aether
JulNo Member

JulNoWriMo Title: The Pat Dempsey Series

[*] posted on 7-7-2010 at 05:52 PM

Full Name: Patricia Dempsey
Nickname: Pat
Race: a psychic witch; 1/2 American, 1/2 East Indian
Occupation: American high school student at the start of the novel.
Personality: dishonest, manipulative, wry, serious, brave, has a hero-mentality
Appearance: Black hair that she straightens, black eyes, tan-colored skin, freckles, short, slim
Family: She lives with her father, who dies in the first chapter.

Pat Knows Who You Are
 Pages:  1  2  

Go To Top

JulNoWriMo is maintained by Robert Watson.
[ Store | Contact Us | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube ]