JulNoWriMo Forums

Which of Your Characters...?

Pages:  1  

Deineira - 7-23-2008 at 05:58 PM

I am 100% stealing this idea from the NaNo forums. So, I'll be quick with this. One person will ask a question, like, "Which of your characters would take in an abandoned baby mockingbird," and you'll answer with your character's name and another question. You can put in details about your character's personality, but that's your choice. Here we go!

Deineira - 7-23-2008 at 05:59 PM

Which of your characters would most likely grow up to destroy the world?

Tainted.Sunshine - 7-23-2008 at 06:54 PM

Antonia, if she was so inclined, right now she's too busy trying to take over her father's gang to think about much else.

Which of your characters would be most likely to kill someone?

rebeldork - 7-23-2008 at 08:36 PM

It depends on the motive - Alaine if she thinks that it will make Ecanus love her more, Selene if she wants to get something done or defend herself, Lark if it's for duty. It all depends on the situation.

Which of your characters would be most likely to be an artist?

misslasagna - 7-23-2008 at 11:52 PM

Jenny Cleveland, my MC's best friend. A bit dark and mysterious - definitely the artistic type.

Which of your characters would be most likely to dream of starring on Broadway?

Deineira - 7-24-2008 at 10:49 AM

Alain, I think...

Which of your characters is the most quirky?

JSBulldog89 - 7-24-2008 at 04:15 PM

(Not answering question right now--just quick sidenote: may I move this to the Writer's Block forum so it's not limited to just the teen lounge?)

lavendrin - 7-24-2008 at 06:27 PM

Saj, definitely. There isn't anything NOT quirky about him except that he's a he and it's staying that way (unlike some of my other characters..). He likes to wear these vampire teeth.. enough said.

Which one of your characters would honor morals enough to not push off his/her enemy off a building when the enemy is vulnerable (like, back is turned)?

purple_ink_pen - 7-24-2008 at 06:47 PM

Uh... Morals? *Double checks last paragraph, in which the cast tortured a man, and then sent him off to be raped and killed by one of their own. (In their defense, he was trying to kill them.)* Nope. None of those here. Sorry!

Which of your characters would most likely want a big birthday bash, with ballons and silly hats and the whole nine yards?

Deineira - 7-25-2008 at 08:56 AM

Dakota, because she's never had one... I think. Maybe.

(Robert, feel free to move this; that's fine by me)

Which of your characters would be most afraid of clowns? O.o

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-25-2008 at 09:26 AM

Off topic, hey you got dragon eggs too:D

Nott. Mostly because he watches way to many horror movies.

Which one of your characters is most likely to break the fourth wall?

[Edited on 25-7-2008 by Vulpine_Wolf]

rebeldork - 7-25-2008 at 09:33 AM

Lark. She's the character I've written most, and she wouldn't think twice about it if I'd let her. :D

Which of your characters is most likely to get kicked out of a fancy restaurant?

Deineira - 7-25-2008 at 10:01 AM

Oh, definitely Stavros! He is very *poor*, meaning that he has a grand total of about one complete outfit, which is extremely dirty - plus he rarely eats, so he would be like freaking out and such.

Which of your characters is most likely to laugh at someone else's pain?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-25-2008 at 10:04 AM

Ooo hard one. (All my lot are usually goody to shoes)

Fenris if he was in a really really bad mood.

Of course if you mean a harmless pain like hitting your funny bone that would be Nott again.

Which of your charaters is most likely to get slapped in the face by a pretty girl (Ala Jack Sparrow!)

rebeldork - 7-25-2008 at 11:09 AM

Um... Lark? Maybe one of the girls falls in love with her, and isn't happy to learn Lark's female. :) It could happen.

Which of your characters would abuse chatspeak if they existed in the world nowadays?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-25-2008 at 11:15 AM

Nott. He ever refered to himself as a l33t master of computers before now so yeah chat speak is very possable.
Thomas would use it to, but not enough to annoy someone.

Which one of your characters would hand in a lost wallet without taking the money out first.

Deineira - 7-25-2008 at 04:24 PM

Alain - she is an idiot. And she has a lot of money already....

Which of your characters would trip over their own feet?

purple_ink_pen - 7-25-2008 at 05:13 PM

KIRY! *Pats the little junkie* Except I killed her about 6k ago.

Question: Which of your characters would keep fighting, even when they knew they were dying?

Deineira - 7-25-2008 at 06:21 PM

So the mad egg craze ISN'T just me? Okay, good!

Oh, definitely Deineira *my username's namesake and a personal favorite since I invented her in 4th grade*. She is just so dang heroic!

Okay, which of your charcaters is the most *whispers* superstitious?

amandalynn125 - 7-26-2008 at 12:08 AM

All the Winchesters, because superstitions have a nasty way of being accurate in their world.

Which one of your characters would be the partying type?

tartancravat - 7-26-2008 at 01:08 AM

Probably Calla, though I killed her off because I didn't have a way to start chapter two before I'd even introduced her. I suppose Pavane, maybe in her youth.

Which of your characters is most likely to quote Shakespeare?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 07:06 AM

Amanda, because she did.
Which of your characters would be diagnosed with a mental disorder?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 08:01 AM

Mani because, well trust me you don't want to make her angry.

Which one of your characters would be most likely to try and write a Julnowrimo themselves?

(Off topic: Cool! I started a trend ^_^ )

[Edited on 26-7-2008 by Vulpine_Wolf]

LlewellynMcEllis - 7-26-2008 at 08:39 AM

My main character Janice would be the one who'd take on JulNo.

Which one of your characters would be most likely to skydive?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 09:28 AM

Josh, because he's a crazy little kid and wants to be an astronaut

Which one of your characters would eat their veggies?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 10:17 AM

Peter...er...he's a rabbet ^^;
Tony Rhys would to, he's human.

which one of your characters would be the designated driver on a night out?

Deineira - 7-26-2008 at 11:17 AM

Ooh, tricky... um, I would say Andira, because she's the oldest and the most solemn...

Which of your characters is the most likely to have a car crash?

nissa-loves-cats - 7-26-2008 at 11:54 AM

Inae, assuming she could find a car to steal. She's a crazy 12 year old telepath who steals for a living, but I very much doubt she knows how to drive. (If you see Inae behind the wheel, stay off the sidewalk!)

Which of your characters is most likely to hit someone in the face with a shoe?

ironlord - 7-26-2008 at 12:25 PM

probably Gorsha my half orc barbarian who enjoys hitting things and such endevours
and probably alot of the goblin villans who i have running around the place...

which of your characters would crush the (wounded) baby mockingbird mentioned in the first post of this topic?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 12:28 PM

hrm...Tobias, if he thought it was God's will; Jeff, on complete accident while trying to help.

Which of your characters would try the gallon challenge? (drink a gallon of milk in an hour. it's close to impossible, you end up throwing it all up.)

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 12:35 PM

Thomas and Nott, and they could probably trick Mani into trying it too. And then Fenris would give them *the look* for making her sick XD

Which one of your characters would love Mythbusters?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 12:38 PM

oh man so many of them!! Phoebe, Jeff, Ashley, David, Alex, Josh...*thinks* I think I've got all them. My characters are smart, hyper kids, and several of them continually try to blow stuff up, so there you go. They'd probably get really bad ideas ^.^

Which of your characters would sit still for long amounts of time?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 12:43 PM

Fenris, he broods. Tony, he's old. XD (Mani, but only when she's sulking.)

Which of your characters is most likely to say 'It followed me home, can I keep it?'

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 12:46 PM

Josh, absolutely. No, actually, he wouldn't ask, he would just put whatever it was in his tree house and secretly feed it until someone caught on.
Jeff might ask, but then again, he might not realize he has to ask. My characters are funny ^.^

Which of your characters would do something really strange in public for no particular reason.

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 12:53 PM

Tony, he's old and if anyone's got a problem with it, its their porblem and not his.

Which of your characters would enter Britan/America/Anywhere got talent?

Deineira - 7-26-2008 at 01:19 PM

Rexa - she's got skills!

Which of your characters would most likely kill someone *by accident* and then let it ruin their lives forever?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 01:26 PM

Mani ... because she has.

Which of your characters would most likely kill someone in cold blood.

Deineira - 7-26-2008 at 01:27 PM

Mabuz. Evil ruler guy, you know the type...

Which of your characters would dream of taking over the world?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 01:29 PM

Josh, but in an innocent, little boy sort of way, not in a vicious, i'm-gonna-rape-and-pillage way. more in a woulnd't-giant-robots-be-awesome?!?! way.

Which of your characters would do laundry?

Deineira - 7-26-2008 at 01:36 PM

Ah, I'd say Gabrielle - she's the mother-figure, mildly obsessive, one hundred percent crazy...

Which of your characters would sit down and watch TV all day?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-26-2008 at 01:47 PM

Nott and Thomas, I have a bit in the story where they stay up all night watching all five planet of the apes movies. XD

Which of your characters would go to an anime con?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 01:50 PM

Phoebe, for fun because she's just wildly enthusiastic about anything, and George has been to sci-fi/comic book cons, so that counts.

Which of your characters would be able to survive on a desert island?

Deineira - 7-26-2008 at 02:07 PM

Deineira, because she's just "like that."

Which of your characters would act spazzy and walk weirdly, a la Jack Sparrow?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 03:23 PM

Lucy, because she thinks she's schizophrenic for the majority of her section. she walks around, mumbling to herself and scratching at her skin. the skin scratching is because she thinks there's bugs under her skin.

henwich - 7-26-2008 at 04:14 PM

Hey, post a question ya mook! ^_^

...Well, to answer Deineira's then... I think Victore would be the one to do just about anything strange and flamboyant for no clear reason. And underneath all that machismo, there's probably a swishy drunk pirate begging to get out.

Which of your characters would be most likely to be interested in bigamy/polygamy? (And with who?)

LlewellynMcEllis - 7-26-2008 at 07:46 PM

Quote:
Which of your characters would be most likely to be interested in bigamy/polygamy?

Amber, because she's already cheated on her husband, why not just get married to someone else too?

Which one of your characters is the healthiest?

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 09:00 PM

Amanda.
and oh my gosh i must have totally spaced, forgot to post a question!
okay, this time i'll remember.
Which one of your characters would learn a foreign language.

Deineira - 7-26-2008 at 10:15 PM

Nira, because she's got the whole "scholar" thing going on...

Which of your characters would sob to death because of a movie...

(speaking of movies, I just watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and I hated it! That Elizabeth-Will ending is so anticlimactic!)

Pliny - 7-26-2008 at 10:28 PM

Um..I can't see any of them doing that. Phoebe might. Maybe.

Which of your characters would read comic books?

veda - 7-27-2008 at 02:48 AM

Quote:
Which of your characters would read comic books?

Nyxia; though she's illiterate, she would like to look at the pictures. And she did show an interest in learning how to write, so, maybe one day... if she survives the whole 'giving birth to the antichrist' thing.

Which of your characters would be most likely to have an abortion?

[Edited on 7-27-2008 by veda]

Pliny - 7-27-2008 at 10:06 AM

Amanda, although it certainly won't come up since she's currently 12.

Which of your characters would fall into a depression?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-27-2008 at 11:24 AM

Mani, and Fenris...And Thomas, but the again his sister died so I guess he's allowed to be depressed.

Which of your characters would start a prank war?

Pliny - 7-27-2008 at 11:27 AM

Josh, no question there. With Alex, and Alex would participate in it bregrudgingly. then Phoebe would decide that was an awesome idea, and would expand it to a school-wide level.

Which of your characters would chew on his/her pens?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-27-2008 at 11:45 AM

Mani, and Valente, Valente's father used to tell him off for it. (Nott: Pens? Who's needs pens when you have a keyboard?)

Which of your characters has a good death glare?

Pliny - 7-27-2008 at 12:16 PM

oooo that's a good one. *thinks* oh! Ashley. Totally Ashley. She's kind of militant-intellect, so yeah.

Which of your characters would do something crazy with his/her hair?

Vulpine_Wolf - 7-27-2008 at 12:39 PM

Thomas he already has his hair in the classic 'emo' cut, although he's more of an emo geek than anything else. ( He'd look pretty good if he dyed it blue ;) )

Which of your characters would watch childrens TV, despite being an adult.

[Edited on 27-7-2008 by Vulpine_Wolf]

LlewellynMcEllis - 7-27-2008 at 01:36 PM

Becky, and not just because she has two toddlers either. I think she rather enjoys it.

Which of your characters would be most likely to get caught in a scandal with photographic evidence?

Brownthumb - 7-27-2008 at 05:58 PM

Quote:
Which one of your characters would eat their veggies?

That's certainly George, the killjoy who brings a salad to a dinner consisting of takeout.

Which one of your characters would try to write a novel in a month, and would that character like to finish mine?

Pliny - 7-27-2008 at 08:45 PM

Llewellyn: Tyler, because he does stupid junk and has bastards around him who would take pictures
Brown: Alex. He's quiet and thoughtful, I bet he has a novel in him. And noez. Hahaha

Which of your characters would wear lingerie?

Brownthumb - 7-27-2008 at 09:13 PM

I see my last post was answering the wrong part of the thread--sorry Llewellyn, and thank you for catching that, Pliny.

The answer to that question would have been Amber, as she spends much of the story trying to eliminate the photographic evidence of an affair.

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliny
Which of your characters would wear lingerie?

At first I thought that it would be Amber, because she's the sort of person who can't live five minutes without being in a relationship, and she's a big flirt. But I actually think that she'd only wear lingerie if her current partner wanted it. So it's really Virginia, who must wear expensive lacy things under her tailored suits. Nobody ever sees them, however, because she's too busy exploiting people and making money to become intimate with anyone (although I think she probably has a secret appreciation for dock workers, she wouldn't risk her lingerie getting ripped, so she probably doesn't wear any for her secret trysts).

Which of your characters would be most likely to join the French foreign legion?

[Edited on 2008-7-28 by Brownthumb]

veda - 7-27-2008 at 10:26 PM

Quote:
Which of your characters would be most likely to join the French foreign legion?

Samael, because... well, he needs to be part of something. He doesn't do well on his own, I'm afraid. *headslap* WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT BEFORE?!

Ahem.

Which of your characters would be most likely to be in a food fight?

Pliny - 7-27-2008 at 10:30 PM

Jeff, absolutely.
Which of your characters would not shower for days?

Brownthumb - 7-27-2008 at 11:03 PM

Quote:
Which of your characters would not shower for days?

Henry, if he can be counted as a character. He's only introduced as a corpse, so we don't get to observe his grooming habits. Because he was a drug addict who was squatting in an abandoned building (which probably didn't have running water) and wasn't found until several days after he overdosed, I'm fairly certain he had poor personal hygiene.

Which one of your characters most closely resembles a shrunken head? (If you don't know what a shrunken head looks like, you can start at http://www.head-hunter.com/images/1head.jpg and go up to 10. Unfortunately the website is under construction so there's no nice interface for it.) I recommend not looking at these pictures if you are disturbed by the idea of headhunting.

LlewellynMcEllis - 7-28-2008 at 12:49 AM

Hmm, the character who looks most like a shrunken head in my story would probably be Aaron Kepner, but only because he's been dead and buried a few years now.

Which one of your characters might get caught picking their nose?

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 12:51 AM

Jeff, because he's socially incompetent and just doesn't think about those things.

Which of your characters would wear sunglasses indoors?

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 01:48 AM

Quote:

Which of your characters would wear sunglasses indoors?

Kurt. He's so arrogant and thinks he's cool; I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he was buried with sunglasses on.

Who's most likely to get frostbite and have a toe amputated? (I don't know where these questions are coming from.)

Ps. My answer to the lingerie question has been made into a scene. Could this actually be useful instead of just a way to procrastinate?

veda - 7-28-2008 at 03:49 AM

Quote:
Who's most likely to get frostbite and have a toe amputated?

Samael, because he's an impulsive, strange one. o.O

Which of your characters is most likely to knock off a lemonade stand?

[This seriously happened around here a few months ago. A guy robbed.... a lemonade stand run by 9 year olds.]

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 08:00 AM

Tyler, because he's getting into drugs and junk.

Which of your characters would commit grand larceny (the coolest crime there is.)

ironlord - 7-28-2008 at 08:58 AM

possibly lolki (half drow)
he is a dark elf after all

which of your characters is most likely to attempt grand larceny then give back the money without giving a reason?

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 10:03 AM

Quote:

which of your characters is most likely to attempt grand larceny then give back the money without giving a reason?

Amber. She tries to mold herself after whichever person she's involved with at the time, but she has a good heart. If her next partner were to suggest a life of crime, she'd jump in in a heartbeat. If the person after that was law-abiding, she'd give back whatever money she had left without seeing any contradiction in her actions.

Which of your characters is most likely to own a venus fly trap?

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 10:09 AM

Josh, if he read about it or saw one on tv he'd think it was totally awesome and decide to feed it lots of flies.

Which of your characters would go sky diving?

LlewellynMcEllis - 7-28-2008 at 11:28 AM

Janice. She's opened up her mind to a whole new world of possibilities in the face of her mother's death.

Which of your characters would streak through a football field during halftime at a major game?

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 11:41 AM

Quote:
Which of your characters would go sky diving?

Probably Jin. She'd try something new at least once, and has enough disposable income to try it.

Update: Oops, I opened the thread but then got distracted for a few minutes, so when I went back to post I was one message behind.

Quote:

Which of your characters would streak through a football field during halftime at a major game?

It might be Virginia, if she finally snapped. Amber could do it, if one of her lovers asked her to do it, but she wouldn't come up with the idea on her own.

Which of your characters would cope best with disfiguring injuries such as requiring a facial skin graft after a fire?

[Edited on 2008-7-28 by Brownthumb]

Midnightshadow - 7-28-2008 at 11:45 AM

None. They hate veggies (eat your venison, son!)
Which of your charachters would be most likely to eat someone alive?

purple_ink_pen - 7-28-2008 at 01:12 PM

Err. *Points at current Death Toll* Most of those people got eaten alive, actually. Zane's tearing out a woman's throat with his teeth, Lucretzia's thinking about tearing out a woman's throat with her teeth, and Dierdre and Cole are having sex in the entrails of their not-quite-dead victims.

*Stops. Rereads last sentence.* Stop! It's not like that! It- crap. It's totally like that. *Sigh* Tiss is still trying to save the world. She's now alone in the basement, because the rest of the cast was all: "Whee! Violence! Check ya later!" but she is still trying to save the world. That has to count for something!

Question: Which of your characters is most likely to hit the Snooze button?

amandalynn125 - 7-28-2008 at 01:23 PM

Dean, because he would have stumbled in just before dawn after banging a barely legal college chick in her college-issued twin bed.

Which of your characters is most likely to do Nanowrimo?

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 04:04 PM

Quote:

Which of your characters is most likely to do Nanowrimo?

Gabrielle is the most like me, so I figure she would.

Which of your characters would be most likely to help an old person cross the street?

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 04:43 PM

Tobias when he was super religious, because if he didn't he would feel guilty for weeks for not doing it. some others would too, if they noticed the geriatric. like josh or alex or jeff or david. but they might be too preoccupied with other thoughts to realize the old person needed help.

Which of your characters would be a vigilante?

purple_ink_pen - 7-28-2008 at 06:29 PM

Marilyn, if she'd lived long enough. Tiss, maybe. She's got her hands full right now.

Who would run with scissors?

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 07:08 PM

Quote:

Who would run with scissors?

Henry, but he's already dead.

Which character bakes the best cheesecake?

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 07:31 PM

Amanda, because she tries to be all womanly and such.

Which of your characters would drink alcohol heavily?

misslasagna - 7-28-2008 at 07:51 PM

Emmy, in her formative years, though she's sworn off of that now.

Which of your characters always forgets to wash his/her hands after using the restroom?

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 07:54 PM

oh man every male character in my book except Tobias. So that's: Josh, Alex, Jeff, Tyler, George. Oh, not David either, he's pretty fastidious. It's not that they're gross, they just don't think about those things...

Which of your characters would build their own RAID tower? (this marginally high-tech computer thing. Lots of memory, and lots of protection for the memory.)

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 09:14 PM

Quote:

Which of your characters would build their own RAID tower? (this marginally high-tech computer thing. Lots of memory, and lots of protection for the memory.)

Hmm, I always thought that RAID referred to the harddrive array. But I'm a software geek, not a hardware geek.

I think Jin would be the one to do it. Gabrielle and Jin are both programmers, but I don't see Gabrielle dabbling in hardware. Kurt's also a programmer, but if he'd done it he would have bragged about it. Since he hasn't bragged about it, he hasn't done it.

Which one of your characters would be likely to implant an RFID tag in her/himself?

[Edited on 2008-7-29 by Brownthumb]

Pliny - 7-28-2008 at 09:22 PM

Yeah, it's the way you array your harddrives, and so basically you set it up so that even if one drive goes bad, the computer is able to use an algorithm to replace the missing data. we've got a 2 terabyte RAID tower here at my house, and when thinking for ideas I look around.
ANYWAY.

Well, Lucy would probably start scanning her body to see if the government had planted an RFID tag in her, because she was paranoid schizo for a while. That's kind of close.

Which of your characters would buy stuff from infomercials.

Brownthumb - 7-28-2008 at 11:57 PM

Quote:
Which of your characters would buy stuff from infomercials.

I think Chad's the dumbest character, and thus most likely to do something like this. He's a pretty minor character, though, as he hasn't actually shown up anywhere in the book and is only mentioned by other characters.

I tend to look around for question ideas as well, or take whatever pops into my head. Obviously RAID got me thinking about technology, hence the RFID question. I'll try to make it more general now though.

Which of your characters is most likely to pee in the shower?

Pliny - 7-29-2008 at 12:01 AM

Hahaha ewww. Um...*thinks* Well Phoebe is five for part of the book, so she probably would just because she's little. But as for a life-long habit of it...maybe George because he's pretty socially lost.
And no, the RFID one was fun. Just I'm super paranoid about those damn things. I try to throw them out before I get home with my books or whatever, because I think the government watches you through them.
<<
>>

Anyway.
Which of your characters would chew gum all day long?

Brownthumb - 7-29-2008 at 12:55 AM

Quote:

Which of your characters would chew gum all day long?

I don't think that any of the main characters would. If I had to guess one of them I'd say Chad or Henry. Henry if he doesn't have a way to get drugs and is trying to keep his teeth from chattering, and Chad because he acts like he's 12 years old.

On RFID tags:
I don't like them in my purchases either, although I suspect corporations of watching my shopping habits more than governments (they can watch me through RFID tags in passports and the like). Foil is your friend.

Which one of your characters would be most likely to wrap her or his head in tinfoil to keep out the aliens/governement/space rays?

ironlord - 7-29-2008 at 05:48 AM

probably bluntnose one of the many goblin shamens who appears as a bad guy, hes dead now
*plays funeral fanfare*
ah well, you aint a good bad guy unless you die...

ok

which of your characters would trip as they went down the stairs with his/her collection of priceless china?

Pliny - 7-29-2008 at 06:40 AM

Haha. um...Phoebe, just because I can't imagine the boys having priceless china. but she would laugh about it.

Which of your characters would work out a lot.

Brownthumb - 7-29-2008 at 10:27 AM

Quote:

Which of your characters would work out a lot.

George goes to the gym three times a week, which isn't a lot, but he's very regular about it. Amber teaches dance, so she's at the gym a lot, and she probably gets a workout from it, but she's not all that interested in health (she smokes and does drugs). I don't think I have any hardcore healthy people in my story.

I was reading in another thread and several people said that their characters suddenly changed sexuality on them. It made me wonder if characters ever change sex, or race, or age. But it's hard to ask that, so I'll just stick with:

Which of your characters would be most likely to have a sex change?

Pliny - 7-29-2008 at 10:47 AM

...none. haha. sorry, all my characters are fairly straight-laced. If I HAVE to choose one...um...gosh none of them I swear...Amanda? Because she would get frustrated with dumbing herself down for boyfriends? Really none of them but that's the best bet.

Which of your characters would fall backwards out of their chair?

ironlord - 7-29-2008 at 10:49 AM

well none of them would since my book is set in a fantasy setting and sex changes aint to common in the times of ye olde

which of your characters would argue against someone having a sex change?

Brownthumb - 7-29-2008 at 10:56 AM

Quote:

Which of your characters would fall backwards out of their chair?

I'm sure that Chad leans back in his office chair all the time. He's liable to break it. Maybe he will, today. I need to give him a little bit of airtime.

Quote:

which of your characters would argue against someone having a sex change?

I think Rajiv is pretty straight-laced, but he would be too shy to argue with someone about this. Probably George's mother would be happy to share her opinion, but she never actually appears on stage, she just gets discussed by other characters.

Which of your characters would be most likely to have a hidden talent
for Bollywood dance routines?

Pliny - 7-29-2008 at 10:59 AM

oops double post. I'll answer iron's and repeat mine:
Tobias, because he's all uber religious, and Phoebe, because she thinks it's silly and would need lots of convincing by the sex-change person that this was really what they wanted to do.

So repeat:
Which of your characters would fall backwards out of a chair?

Brownthumb - 7-29-2008 at 11:05 AM

I already answered the chair one, so does this mean I just have to repeat my question?

Pliny - 7-29-2008 at 11:08 AM

damnit we're all posting too fast!!!

to answer your question: Ashley, totally. Even though she's kind of militant a lot of the time, she's really fun on the inside.

Which of your characters would drink milk?

ironlord - 7-29-2008 at 11:10 AM

sorry ive mucked up the whole system :embarrassed:

anyway
only jack or jason would fall out of a chair

they would all drink milk

hmm a new question

which of your characters would try to walk down the stair on their hands?

Pliny - 7-29-2008 at 11:16 AM

Josh, if he had read about it somewhere, Jeff, just for the hell of it.

Which of your characters would be addicted to the internet?

Brownthumb - 7-29-2008 at 11:28 AM

Such a popular thread! I sometimes get confused about which question is being answered, but I suppose it doesn't matter.

Quote:

Which of your characters would be addicted to the internet?

I'm sure that Gabrielle is.

Which character is most likely to watch Casablanca more than 20 times in her/his lifetime? (For pre-technology or other universes, substitute the local version of this, like watching a play with a similar storyline.)

Pages:  1